Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im done. I will live free or die. Is anybody interested in joining me?

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
4,911
Online
16h 5m
I want to leave everything behind, buy a cheap RV and travel around the world.

If anyone else would rather die than live as an expendable slave that receives nothing in return for his efforts please PM me.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
How will you make money? Suck dicks for a living?
 
DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
1,728
Online
13h 5m
Femoids can easily do that. Sex there way through the world. But how will you, a subhuman achieve that? you'd need money.
 
I

incel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
711
Online
4d 14h 38m
lol this isn't pre-1960s

if you don't have money you'll go nowhere and end up dead
 
NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
4,911
Online
16h 5m
incel said:
lol this isn't pre-1960s

if you don't have money you'll go nowhere and end up dead


Like I said. I will live freely or die. Im prepared to break laws.
 
BedTundy

BedTundy

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
155
Online
0
don't do it, we love you
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
NoMoreSlaving said:
Like I said. I will live freely or die. Im prepared to break laws.

Did you just watch "Into the Wild" or something? That movie made me want to leave everything behind and move into the wilderness, but then I remembered how much I hate the cold.
 
NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
4,911
Online
16h 5m
CopingGymcel said:
Did you just watch "Into the Wild" or something? That movie made me want to leave everything behind and move into the wilderness, but then I remembered how much I hate the cold.

no, i have to go to work in 1 hour and im just done with this bullshit
 
BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel

Slowly Decomposing
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
400
Online
0
Lol well good luck my dude. Money makes the world go round unfortunately, so there is no such thing as freedom. Money keeps us in bondage, yet is also necessary for survival.
 
U

undeadcel

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
755
Online
26m
Goodl luck with being an adventurecel without $$$
 
P

pm_me_ur_metatarsals

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
153
Online
0
I'm thinking of doing this once I save up enough money.
 
O

oblivioncel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
123
Online
0
NoMoreSlaving said:
I want to leave everything behind, buy a cheap RV and travel around the world.

If anyone else would rather die than live as an expendable slave that receives nothing in return for his efforts please PM me.

that's what i was actually planning to do since quite some time.
i've lived as an hikikomori for the last 4 years or so but i don't suffer from social anxiety, i managed to save some money so i might as well blow it all up by traveling around the world before finally necking myself
 
whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,269
Online
21m
lol at "travelling"

bro just save up money, and then the week before you kill yourself blow it all on shit that you love, have the most fun humanly possible, maybe get hookers

much more worth it in my opinion than "travelling"
 
NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
4,911
Online
16h 5m
whogivesafucc said:
lol at "travelling"

bro just save up money, and then the week before you kill yourself blow it all on shit that you love, have the most fun humanly possible, maybe get hookers

much more worth it in my opinion than "travelling"

The shit that I love is having no responsibilities and no bosses

i would be perfectly happy if could just neet and play video games / basketball and drink beer all day
 
W

womenwillpay4this

Greycel
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
38
Online
0
NoMoreSlaving said:
The shit that I love is having no responsibilities and no bosses

agree i hate the idea of slaving away for someone else.  dedicated 1/3 of every day to make his jew life better.  no coping that you are only doing it for yourself nonsense, actions have reactions and you are a cuck devoting your life to make someone elses better, and this someone has disdain for you and would pay you less if he could.

no responsibilities = no stress
 

Similar threads

blackpillscience
Replies
25
Views
774
Immolator
Immolator
steven_123
Replies
9
Views
1K
IncelHeII
I
bob-loblaw
Replies
16
Views
621
zephyr
zephyr
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top