Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm dewing it soon - watching my decade of studycelling go to waste because i'm 5'5'' ugly and ethnic

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
This legit angers me. I would have acehived the same result whether I studycelled or rotted in the bedroom all day. I should have roped when I was 13.

Why do you want a foid anyway? Just get a sex doll

Aren't you earning money now?

The kids who used to throw parties and enjoy life when we used to rot in our room studying like 12 hours a day were right. They're happy now and what we did is going to waste just like OP said. our appearance matters in every stage of our life people don't talk to us if we're ugly for example me i didn't make a single friend since third grade i still have 3 friends that i made back in 3rd grade when i try to talk to new people they just act like i don't exist some even get disgusted by my appearance and its clear that they are grossed out should've killed myself back then

The kids who used to throw parties and enjoy life when we used to rot in our room studying like 12 hours a day were right. They're happy now and what we did is going to waste just like OP said
this. the funny part is that they are better off right now than you are having studyceled. making more than you while at the same time having foid gfs. everything in life is an experience. anybody can learn some shit programming language. but they are socially adept which has high monetary value and allows them to climb the company ladder

I'd offer advice, yet I'm a "Misery Loves Company" sort of fellow.

The kids who used to throw parties and enjoy life when we used to rot in our room studying like 12 hours a day were right. They're happy now and what we did is going to waste just like OP said. our appearance matters in every stage of our life people don't talk to us if we're ugly for example me i didn't make a single friend since third grade i still have 3 friends that i made back in 3rd grade when i try to talk to new people they just act like i don't exist some even get disgusted by my appearance and its clear that they are grossed out should've killed myself back then
Same

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back