Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im developing dissociative personality disorder cuz ugly/short

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
My 'friends' from HS distanced from me.

My mom doesnt care about my problems and she either shut me up or gaslight me.

My sister is incapable to put in my shoes when I tell her my problems.

Its been 6 years since the last time I talked with my cousin, someone who I considered a brother. He doesnt care about me nowadays.

I notice foids or men at job are less noce or friendly when I talk about my problems.

I have no one to talk about my stuff. Just myself and at this point I have a different persona depending of the situation.

You got us buddy boyo :feelsaww:

same, us brocels got ur back dont worry

Stop spitting your problems to everyone, specially female relatives.

You shouldn't blabber everyone with personal problems either, most people have their own problems and feel annoyed by you complaining all the time as if you were the center of the world

Go all out and abuse dissociative drugs thats what i did

You shouldn't blabber everyone with personal problems either, most people have their own problems and feel annoyed by you complaining all the time as if you were the center of the world
Basically this, people love to talk about their problems. But hardly care enough about other people's problems. It's just life really, that's why i don't bother talking about my problems either.

Everyone does that though. :feelsseriously:

My 'friends' from HS distanced from me.

My mom doesnt care about my problems and she either shut me up or gaslight me.

My sister is incapable to put in my shoes when I tell her my problems.

Its been 6 years since the last time I talked with my cousin, someone who I considered a brother. He doesnt care about me nowadays.

I notice foids or men at job are less noce or friendly when I talk about my problems.

I have no one to talk about my stuff. Just myself and at this point I have a different persona depending of the situation.
Can relate

Erenyaeger
We are erenyaeger :shock: and it's 100 percent true that all homogaypiens (suck my dick fucking humans) are fucking annoying and secretly think they are all the main characters :feelskek: which is true ngl.:feelshaha::shock: but only those who are self aware of their flaws may be hope. Or is it the cope :feelsthink: