Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over im currently in school and 2 friends are playing a game

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
so this guy named noah won a scavenger hunt, one of the thngs he won was a small lets call it "finger hockey thing" similar to ping pong. i asked him he wanted to try it, he said later, then i asked when is later, he said idk. then his friend came, removed the the thing out of the ceiling plastic, and they started playing the game.
another black pill experience

I would have beaten him up and stolen his toy.

No respect for Noahcucks.

These aren't your friends, only acquaintances.

Something worse happened to me: two of my friends/acquaintances took a college exam together and two other friends/acquaintances did the same. In the end, I practically had to take the test alone (I called a stranger to help me, but he didn't know anything lol, so he was useless)

Many people confuse friends with acquaintances
Truecel trait: you realized later that the people you considered as friends considered you as an acquaintance :feelsbadman:

Something worse happened to me: two of my friends/acquaintances took a college exam together and two other friends/acquaintances did the same. In the end, I practically had to take the test alone (I called a stranger to help me, but he didn't know anything lol, so he was useless)
Brutal af :feelsbadman: