Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm currently in a mental health clinic

when I was in psychiatry, the only other residents were edgy teens and women

>talks to his therapist about Ted Kaczynski and Terry Davis
>is surprised he gets institutionalized

You did it to yourself.
I didn't talk about Ted or Terry under concious behaviour, I was drunk and i remembered the tattooed ' therapist ' i explicitly said acting, secondly she had nothing to do with me being sectioned. She was just a general nurse, I got sectioned because I got snitched on by my family ( this is why you should read the full context of the story before jumping to conclusions) and because some ' professional mental health staff' did a interview on me and got me institutionalized as they didn't trust me and I was too big of a threat, I had been placed on a prevent service because I said some comments whilst i was drunk that were completely different. The tattooed foid has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
Are you in a padded room or wearing the restraining vest

I will probably need to go to one

We all are nigga, it's called .is.

I'm getting spied on, this is more annoying than interesting, I might be moving into a psych ward
Hmmm. Have you been to one before

I will keep you guys updated but I might be leaving today, so far the staff has some hot nurses at the reception doing computer work and some niggers as security.
I'm getting spied on, this is more annoying than interesting, I might be moving into a psych ward
I take it they didn't let you go then?

How is it exactly? Do they put you in a padded room?

tell us about your day to day experience, was always curious about how mental health treatment is incase i ever try to rope, fail, and end up in a ward