Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm currently in a mental health clinic

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
A&E to be more transparent, I've had this one tattooed foid acting like a therapist asking me questions and honestly it feels good man, I haven't said everything because I don't trust these faggots but I have critiqued the mental health services and they've surprisingly agreed, it's a public NHS one, I've asked the nurse why do they sendh mentally ill people here if it makes them worse and she said it's because it's for their safety I've then told her that the staff do more damage and she said it's because it's NHS I concurred she did not have a valuable argument and was awe struck at how competent i was , i said the public services are supposed to be helpful and my parents taxes go here. I've had a previous foid said to me that I had to go away because if I listen to the ' patients details I'm distributing their privacy and they may not feel comfortable' funnyly after I asked her ' did you ask the patients if they feel comfortable getting their human rights violated and the security listening to their details which they actively gossip about' of course her Logic was also flawed. I'm happy to take to the therapist foid, she seemed based enough to know Uncle Ted and Terry Davis. I went to the canteen and saw a man with crutches get a hug from a foid, I might larp as having crutches because I'm down bad.

Also the reason why I'm in this clinic is because I got drunk out of my mind and just was very aggressive and honest to the nurses which then they made the assesment I was presumably radicalised and schizophrenic.

I will keep you guys updated but I might be leaving today, so far the staff has some hot nurses at the reception doing computer work and some niggers as security.

How long will you stay

Will they give you meds

Hopefully not, they want me to take them and I feel very angry because there is constant shouting
It's over if you take sedatives and wdym by shouting

Yeah I spent the night in one of those several years back, after I went a bit mental

There's a foid that's been sectioned off in here and she is annoying, this foid keeps on screaming and asking for blankets which she rips apart, I've been hearing her story as I've only gotten WiFi and apparently in the last 48 hours she's been gangbanged and battered. This bitch is batshit crazy I thought I could ascend with a mentally ill whore but they put me in the worst hospital. The looks in these bitches is like a deer facing a headlight.

There's a foid that's been sectioned off in here and she is annoying, this foid keeps on screaming and asking for blankets which she rips apart, I've been hearing her story as I've only gotten WiFi and apparently in the last 48 hours she's been gangbanged and battered. This bitch is batshit crazy I thought I could ascend with a mentally ill whore but they put me in the worst hospital. The looks in these bitches is like a deer facing a headlight.
Touch her ass

Honestly I hope that tattooed nurse foid comes back to do another assessment, might be my new onetis

unfortunately yep
Bruh I hate this shit hole, I'm in a trashy city as well full of faggot roadmans and ugly chavs, why can't I be in California at least they're hot and shy.

So many drug addicts holy fuck

Bruh I hate this shit hole, I'm in a trashy city as well full of faggot roadmans and ugly chavs, why can't I be in California at least they're hot and shy.
I suppose the few things I like about it here is having gigabit fibre optic broadband, neetbux and the NHS

i can see why ur in there. ur schizo bro
I asked her ' did you ask the patients if they feel comfortable getting their human rights violated and the security listening to their details which they actively gossip about' of course her Logic was also flawed

I suppose the few things I like about it here is having gigabit fibre optic broadband, neetbux and the NHS
NHS is trash, the WiFi for me sucks as well.

NHS is trash, the WiFi for me sucks as well.
Oh, unlucky. My connection is good, and the few times I have had to use the NHS were OK (although it can be slow)

i can see why ur in there. ur schizo bro
Haha, I just like to get drunk. It's over I can't even cope anymore, I'm under a lot of stress ngl, society needs to be eradicated for putting us through this torture and subjecting us to these severe injustices

Hopefully not, they want me to take them and I feel very angry because there is constant shouting
you can cheek them and then spit them out and hide them somewhere or in your pocket if they don't search you

Oh, unlucky. My connection is good, and the few times I have had to use the NHS were OK (although it can be slow)
At least the reception foids are cute and nice

you can cheek them and then spit them out and hide them somewhere or in your pocket if they don't search you
I don't think they can force me to take them unless they section me in a room.

This dumb foid is on the phone talking to my parents I can hear her, she's saying she wants to get both sides of the story

Did they provide you a good TV or any TV to watch at least?

When I was in one of the better Michigan hospitals it had a sweet LG TV and decent cable package to go with it amazingly.

Its where I discovered my and my best friend @Sheogorath a.k.a Wizard32 black jiggaboo’s favorite all time cartoon series Bluey.

Terribly slow in my area, it is rubbish, you're lucky brocel

Did they provide you a good TV or any TV to watch at least?

When I was in one of the better Michigan hospitals it had a sweet LG TV and decent cable package to go with it amazingly.

Its where I discovered my and my best friend @Sheogorath a.k.a Wizard32 black jiggaboo’s favorite all time cartoon series Bluey.
There's no TV where I'm in.

I'm scared ngl this foid seems very dangerous.

How do you fools slip up so badly? I haven't been caught get lmao

What would happen if I call a officer ' Nigger' on my way in I saw a no intolerance poster. @Pancakecel these staff members give the patients cigarettes. It's so over

@Fat Link can you approve my message

Get a job and stop wasting my tax money on childish tantrums

There's no TV where I'm in.
Are you allowed to have a phone? In the psychiatric hospital I was in, they even took off your shoelaces so you wouldn't ropemaxx

Are you allowed to have a phone? In the psychiatric hospital I was in, they even took off your shoelaces so you wouldn't ropemaxx
Yeah I am, that's what I'm texting from, I'm not sectioned yet they're taking an ' assignment'

@Pancakecel they said I might be getting referred to the ' PREVENT SERVICE ' what a joke. England is a failed society.

Yeah I am, that's what I'm texting from, I'm not sectioned yet they're taking an ' assignment'
Pray that they don't send you there, literally hell on earth.

I have a job, I didn't choose to be here and I have critiqued them
Well that's good then I though you were like the other mentalcel deadbeats, tow the line and lie through your teeth so you are released early or ham it up so you get some fun drugs

Well that's good then I though you were like the other mentalcel deadbeats, tow the line and lie through your teeth so you are released early or ham it up so you get some fun drugs
I've been lying, I want to talk more with the tattooed foid because it feels good but I will bs and just talk about general stuff like ' how's your day/ I like your tattoo' she seemed a bit scared of me, meh who cares I'm going to leave soon anyways hopefully.

Escape the hospital if they dont let you go

The cluster b personality foid went quite, I will try and vocaroo her if I get the choice