Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm currently in a mental health clinic

I don't know if you can hear it

The only time I got my dick touched by toilet was in A&E when they had to clean me and take a tube out of my cock

The only time I got my dick touched by toilet was in A&E when they had to clean me and take a tube out of my cock
Same with cute foids but they think they can gaslight me into going along with their brainwashing, apparently I should take their advice. Kek

Sounds comfy

Since you are locked in with some cute friendly foids. You should use the time to get more comfortable with foids. Try to give them some compliments and see and study how she reacts.

Next month you will able to manipulate her to suck your dick

I was under a bridge drunk out of my mind bro.
You don't have a specific private bridge? Mad, I wish I could help you find one fellow troll.

Sounds comfy

Since you are locked in with some cute friendly foids. You should use the time to get more comfortable with foids. Try to give them some compliments and see and study how she reacts.

Probably will be gone after today but will see lol, anyways it's fake kindness and she doesn't really care about me I can see it in her eyes. Foids get compliment all the time, I did say she has a nice watch, and she said I had a nice coat. Cool I guess, ngl there's only one nigger male in this section and only one male nurse who tries to grope this curry foid it's funny because she's petrified of him.

Probably will be gone after today but will see lol, anyways it's fake kindness and she doesn't really care about me I can see it in her eyes. Foids get compliment all the time, I did say she has a nice watch, and she said I had a nice coat. Cool I guess, ngl there's only one nigger male in this section and only one male nurse who tries to grope this curry foid it's funny because she's petrified of him.
@Fat Link I keep on getting this message, am I saying a bad word lol.

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

You don't have a specific private bridge? Mad, I wish I could help you find one fellow troll.
Nah, I was looking for a quiet one and I just sat and got really drunk.

Bruh I'm just in a interrogation kinda room rn.

Same with cute foids but they think they can gaslight me into going along with their brainwashing, apparently I should take their advice. Kek
I peaked in psych ward.

Sometimes (many times) I wish was back in.

Currently getting interviewed by a low t cuck

You should use the time to get more comfortable with foids.
foids are not your friends, they will lie and manipulate you in order to get you to do what they want, because they know that most men are submissive cucks who think they have to serve muh queen :soy:

foids are not your friends, they will lie and manipulate you in order to get you to do what they want, because they know that most men are submissive cucks who think they have to serve muh queen :soy:
It's over for me.

Don’t say anything to them. I was honest with mental health staff about inceldom and the anger it caused in me and I was kept in the hospital for a month and a half and suspended from med school.

Don’t say anything to them. I was honest with mental health staff about inceldom and the anger it caused in me and I was kept in the hospital for a month and a half and suspended from med school.
Can I do no comment?

Yes, but especially avoid any talk about hurting or harbouring negative emotions towards yourself or others.
What should I say when the cuck asks me why I'm here.

What should I say when the cuck asks me why I'm here.
That’s tricky. If you say you don’t know, it will show that you have poor insight into your condition and they won’t let you leave. You should probably say something generic like you were too stressed and needed to come to the hospital to calm down. This can apply to basically any mental health condition.

That’s tricky. If you say you don’t know, it will show that you have poor insight into your condition and they won’t let you leave. You should probably say something generic like you were too stressed and needed to come to the hospital to calm down. This can apply to basically any mental health condition.
Bro they're tryna get me In under a radicalisation charge, can you tell me what I should say when they ask why do you think we're here and then ask if I made the comments I did yesterday night and if my mental health is okay

Bro they're tryna get me In under a radicalisation charge, can you tell me what I should say when they ask why do you think we're here and then ask if I made the comments I did yesterday night and if my mental health is okay
I’m not familiar with radicalization charges, but I’d say that you never truly harboured those beliefs and that you were just very stressed and that being in the hospital helped you calm down.

I’m not familiar with radicalization charges, but I’d say that you never truly harboured those beliefs and that you were just very stressed and that being in the hospital helped you calm down.
Yes but my family snitched on me as being anti social and my drunken self named some' terrorists ' like Ted, which I liked.

These faggots aren't backing off they already have said that I'm under prevent a UK based orginasation

They're trying to say I'm disillusioned And that I've denied all the extremist thoughts of mass killings and that they now think I'm lying and have a bad mental health

They're trying to say I'm disillusioned And that I've denied all the extremist thoughts of mass killings and that they now think I'm lying and have a bad mental health
/ essentially schizophrenic

stop talking, tell them you will contact a lawyer and a human rights group (for whichever combats the abuse of the mentally ill)
and then try doing so
Good point unfortunately I don't have a choice as I either speak or the professionals will section me involuntary. I have suggested a lawyer and they denied it

You might find this funny and relevant last time I dealt with ones I went full blackpill

You might find this funny and relevant last time I dealt with ones I went full blackpill
Brother one of the foids asked me how I feel about women and I said. " I hate them with spite and they're all flawed immoral inferior cretins l" this was to the tattooed foid and essentially she said I'm sexist and made up a lie that I wanted to rape women. Apparently I was being emotionally abusive

Brother one of the foids asked me how I feel about women and I said. " I hate them with spite and they're all flawed immoral inferior cretins l" this was to the tattooed foid and essentially she said I'm sexist and made up a lie that I wanted to rape women. Apparently I was being emotionally abusive
Well there's your mistake should only say shit publicly and refuse to sit in the same room as one with no witness hell LARP as a Muslim for all I care it's what I do and honestly it's just basic self preservation

Well there's your mistake should only say shit publicly and refuse to sit in the same room as one with no witness hell LARP as a Muslim for all I care it's what I do and honestly it's just basic self preservation
No witnesses lol

Is a 2 mile drive to anywhere considered near? Because a black guy told me he lived in a area and I said oh that's near this area he said no it's outer city which it isn't. Fucking blacks always lying then this faggot lied about helping people I pressed him a little that it was because of the money which he admitted, I also said that area is rough/ has a lot of hoods he said no and when I researched the crime rate it was the top 10 in the country

They let niggas have electronics in da psych ward???

They let niggas have electronics in da psych ward???
Yeah luckily I'm not one , bro this one guy is fucking ranting lol holy fuck haha these niggas man

I ate a cheese and onion pasty

Sounds comfy

The only ones that you can do that to are ugly fat ones

Yes but my family snitched on me as being anti social and my drunken self named some' terrorists ' like Ted, which I liked.
The exact same thing happened to me (except in Canada). I wasn’t successful in getting out. You may not have much choice except a long hospital stay. Sorry. I know it sucks.

@Pancakecel they said I might be getting referred to the ' PREVENT SERVICE ' what a joke. England is a failed society..
I got put on that years ago :feelskek:

It's not that bad, it's pretty much a rent a friend service for mentally insane loners. I got free meals and someone to talk to.

Retard

I got put on that years ago :feelskek:

It's not that bad, it's pretty much a rent a friend service for mentally insane loners. I got free meals and someone to talk to.
You get forced jewpills

When I was in one of the better Michigan hospitals it had a sweet LG TV and decent cable package to go with it amazingly.
Its where I discovered my and my best friend @Sheogorath a.k.a Wizard32 black jiggaboo’s favorite all time cartoon series Bluey.
awesome, glad I could steer you in a wholesome direction

You get forced jewpills
My therapists were decent enough to not force me to take them, they actually advised me not to because they thought that the pills would make me more crazy.