Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I’m coping with borderlands 2 rn

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Man I have this old computer and I wanted to play a nice game, downloaded borderlands 2 and BROO it’s addicting and fun af

I’m coping greatly with this rn , hope it never ends, maybe I might buy 3 later for my high end pc

Borderlands 2 is such a classic game, never gets old

My Ninja Had everything really ( the Close Combat class ) lol enjoy

3rd one sucks

3 has better game play and runs better, but two is a classic.

Had many hours with 2, and I'll never forget it.

3 has better game play and runs better, but two is a classic.

Had many hours with 2, and I'll never forget it.
bruhhh true but besides that 3 is a sjw shit story no content game

bruhhh true but besides that 3 is a sjw shit story no content game
Oh I know. 3 could have been better without the sjw bullshit. The siren in 3 is literally a walking agenda

Explore the worlds as much as you want, I gurantee you your oneitis is not there.

Why are you playing on an old PC when you have a new one?

classic tbh, i never finished ultimate vault hunter mode though

i love all the borderlands games. all the characters and their skills are so fun and unique. i had lvled every character in my xbox days besides Sal since Sal was meta and I wanted to be a fagot and not do meta.

i would say if you ever see BL3 on sale then definitely get it (wasn't it free or discounted 90% on Epic or something?). The story is shit but the gameplay is crazy good that when I go back to BL2 or TPS that it feels so weird not being able to climb stuff and all the other QOL changes they did in regards to gameplay.

What's your favorite playstyle/character?
Mine was Melee Krieg just running around everywhere and throwing my axes.

i love all the borderlands games. all the characters and their skills are so fun and unique. i had lvled every character in my xbox days besides Sal since Sal was meta and I wanted to be a fagot and not do meta.

i would say if you ever see BL3 on sale then definitely get it (wasn't it free or discounted 90% on Epic or something?). The story is shit but the gameplay is crazy good that when I go back to BL2 or TPS that it feels so weird not being able to climb stuff and all the other QOL changes they did in regards to gameplay.

What's your favorite playstyle/character?
Mine was Melee Krieg just running around everywhere and throwing my axes.
Mine is Salvador I just shoot guns,I played zero too was boring, in tps I was Jack was good,bl1 Roland turret Was helpful, I’ll be flak in 3 if I buy it