Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I'm convinced that bullies, thug, and criminial (ranged from normie to chad level) must be genetically cleansed from this earth.

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★

Replying to that thread.

Seeing how stupid the society for example in the school for the normies to not stopping bullying on their outcasted classmates is my main motivation to commit this kind of annihilation. Because in order to survive they must be overthrown from their place and rounded up then shoot to death straight to their medula oblogata. After that their head must be being blown into pieces using sledgehammer. Genetic cleansing is the answer but in order to do that fellow blackpiller! Fellow incels! We must create ideology and incel paramilitary battalion to counter all these mess brutally!
Rounded them up shoot them up bash them up brutally!!!!
Use them as worthless meat grinder or die as pathetic ropedcels being rounded up for chad scientist experiment.
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Use them as worthless meat grinder or die as pathetic ropedcels being rounded up for chad scientist experiment.

Yes. A hooded Black male was once walking outside with his friend as I returned to the commune from Lunds & Byerlys.

He quickly turned around and said, directly to me, "Hell, I'd hang out with a guy holding a Confederate flag. Because I don't have a problem with people like that!".

Based all bullies and nigger thugs deserve the death penalty

There should be some sort dark web bully registry:

You name your bully, his address, photos, school whatever, provide some evidence of his behaviour (smartphone vids) and maybe pledge some money and then… things happen in Minecraft.

You know, like a charity.

I've fantasized about going into a prison yard with a big ass machine gun and oblitERating the whole prison in one fell swoop. Good riddance I say!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back