Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The "black community" and black women in general in the US are the canary down the mine for how society is going in the West

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
This isn't racism because I have plenty of black pals in real life and some of them agree with me on this. It's just an observation.

Rampant fatherlessness, gang killings, child killings, abortions through the roof, foids who look like shit almost exclusively living off the government tit while refusing to work and only Chads/thugs being accepted as baby daddies, with stand in fathers being expected to be full blown simps on 6 figure incomes if they don't meet the Chad/thug archetype is the future norm for foids in the West. And here's the thing...the black community is practically 100% there already.

BLM is trying to make this shit the norm EVERYWHERE as if it isn't already because that is how you collapse a society and make the plebs all equally as poor as each other. The more stupid white bitches relate to that movement the more they are going to relate to the sort of women who support it and live just like them...which a lot of them already are.

If you don't believe me just check out some Kevin Samuels videos. Every foid he has on there is a 5/10 at best black woman (who just happen to be the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to attractiveness) who thinks she's Beyonce and has 3 sprogs to some Tyrone or thug and is only willing to touch a non Tyrone if he is a fucking high flying CEO with a top of the range car. Fucking crazy.

The future is the lowest value women only accepting the top 1% men and thugs while the rest of us roam around holding our dicks thinking "what the fuck is going on!?"

This isn't racism because I have plenty of black pals in real life and some of them agree with me on this. It's just an observation.

Rampant fatherlessness, gang killings, child killings, abortions through the roof, foids who look like shit almost exclusively living off the government tit while refusing to work and only Chads/thugs being accepted as baby daddies, with stand in fathers being expected to be full blown simps on 6 figure incomes if they don't meet the Chad/thug archetype is the future norm for foids in the West. And here's the thing...the black community is practically 100% there already.

BLM is trying to make this shit the norm EVERYWHERE as if it isn't already because that is how you collapse a society and make the plebs all equally as poor as each other. The more stupid white bitches relate to that movement the more they are going to relate to the sort of women who support it and live just like them...which a lot of them already are.

If you don't believe me just check out some Kevin Samuels videos. Every foid he has on there is a 5/10 at best black woman (who just happen to be the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to attractiveness) who thinks she's Beyonce and has 3 sprogs to some Tyrone or thug and is only willing to touch a non Tyrone if he is a fucking high flying CEO with a top of the range car. Fucking crazy.

The future is the lowest value women only accepting the top 1% men and thugs while the rest of us roam around holding our dicks thinking "what the fuck is going on!?"
High IQ. The American Black "culture" is just their test run for the rest of the world.

I have always said that California is a foreshadowing of the rest of the US.
Divorce/custody laws and gay marriage started in California then spread to all 50 states.

Similarly, Black Americans are a foreshadowing of the rest of the US/West.
Abortion, single motherhood, broken families, hypergamy on steroids, etc.

its over

I have always said that California is a foreshadowing of the rest of the US.
Divorce/custody laws and gay marriage started in California then spread to all 50 states.

Similarly, Black Americans are a foreshadowing of the rest of the US/West.
Abortion, single motherhood, broken families, hypergamy on steroids, etc.

its over

idc tbh ill be long off grid (in minecraft ) living in the woods and rasing my own sheeps . idc about soyciety

If you watch the heightpill compilation videos, you can see that a disproportionately high number of the "short men should die" comments come from black women. By no means all of these comments, but certainly there's a significant black proportion there. I guess black women are low IQ enough to openly spell out how the rest of foidhood feels about us. As society gets blacked, we will probably see more and more overt (as opposed to covert) homicidal hostility towards short men. Today most foids are content to just ignore us or give us repulsed looks, but in the future, as blackness comes to dominate society, we will probably be beaten up in broad daylight on the streets because it's so amusing watching us short men getting bullied.

If you watch the heightpill compilation videos, you can see that a disproportionately high number of the "short men should die" comments come from black women. By no means all of these comments, but certainly there's a significant black proportion there. I guess black women are low IQ enough to openly spell out how the rest of foidhood feels about us. As society gets blacked, we will probably see more and more overt (as opposed to covert) homicidal hostility towards short men. Today most foids are content to just ignore us or give us repulsed looks, but in the future, as blackness comes to dominate society, we will probably be beaten up in broad daylight on the streets because it's so amusing watching us short men getting bullied.
man blacks abort their children to much to become the majority population in the US.
Mexicans and Hispanics in general are far more likely to overtake the US population and they are usually pretty short.

man blacks abort their children to much to become the majority population in the US.
Mexicans and Hispanics in general are far more likely to overtake the US population and they are usually pretty short.
Excellent. I hope that Chicano Supremacists saw off the knees of tallfag American Chads and Tyrones, and that immigrant Islamic terrorists (who are also shortcels) finish off whoever the Aztecs fail to chop down in Rayman M.

Excellent. I hope that Chicano Supremacists saw off the knees of tallfag American Chads and Tyrones, and that immigrant Islamic terrorists (who are also shortcels) finish off whoever the Aztecs fail to chop down in Rayman M.
bro imagine being me barely 5’4:feelskek:

The black community isn't the canary: it's part of the gas strangling the West. Blacks are a *problem* for America, and a contributing factor to America's decline.

the us is dogshit and going downhill fast. at one point, it was the land of opportunity, but that time has past. i am trying to get out of here as fast as i can

My sociological take, and I'm no phD expert or anything, is that when whites started to liberalize and degenerate themselves back in the 1960s and 70s, the white upper class and middle class could literally afford it. When I say liberalize or degenerate I mean social policy, drugs, sex, music, and alcohol.

After a while, they could recover from their degeneracy and settle down. Marry at a later age and have children.

But when they liberalized, that caused everyone else to liberalize and not everyone could afford it (lack of religion, lack of nuclear family, lack of social safety nets, etc...). In other words if you abandon religion and family, you better have some money to offset that and take care of yourself. Poor people abandoned (more like forsakened) that and didn't have any money as a safety net.

Groups like lower middle class to lower class whites degenerated too and could never recover. Groups like Black Americans could not recover either and you see the very effects of the 60s-70s liberal experimentation today. Poor whites and blacks living almost permanently in an underclass state unable to move up. Unless they go back to religion + family. But instead, poor whites just live isolated far away in their rural inland counties abusing meth and taking in some white nationalist ideologies. And poor blacks live in the inner city ghettos thugmaxxing, killing each other over $50 worth of drugs, or doing initiations murdering innocent people for absolutely no reason.

All of the poor whites and blacks that live in their poor communities today, can trace their situation back to the failures and mistakes that their parents or grandparents made in the 60s, 70s, and 80s basically.

Last edited:
the us is dogshit and going downhill fast. at one point, it was the land of opportunity, but that time has past. i am trying to get out of here as fast as i can
where go?

Cope. All women being rich from onlyfans and all men being cucks is the future.

My sociological take, and I'm no phD expert or anything, is that when whites started to liberalize and degenerate themselves back in the 1960s and 70s, the white upper class and middle class could literally afford it. When I say liberalize or degenerate I mean social policy, drugs, sex, music, and alcohol.

After a while, they could recover from their degeneracy and settle down. Marry at a later age and have children.

But when they liberalized, that caused everyone else to liberalize and not everyone could afford it (lack of religion, lack of nuclear family, lack of social safety nets, etc...). In other words if you abandon religion and family, you better have some money to offset that and take care of yourself. Poor people abandoned (more like forsakened) that and didn't have any money as a safety net.

Groups like lower middle class to lower class whites degenerated too and could never recover. Groups like Black Americans could not recover either and you see the very effects of the 60s-70s liberal experimentation today. Poor whites and blacks living almost permanently in an underclass state unable to move up. Unless they go back to religion + family. But instead, poor whites just live isolated far away in their rural inland counties abusing meth and taking in some white nationalist ideologies. And poor blacks live in the inner city ghettos thugmaxxing, killing each other over $50 worth of drugs, or doing initiations murdering innocent people for absolutely no reason.

All of the poor whites and blacks that live in their poor communities today, can trace their situation back to the failures and mistakes that their parents or grandparents made in the 60s, 70s, and 80s basically.

Wait a minute. Statistically, Blacks are one of the most, if not the most religious groups in the US. Atheism is almost unheard of among them.

In fact, poverty is strongly correlated with religion. And for obvious reasons. I think that part of your analysis is flawed.

Wait a minute. Statistically, Blacks are one of the most, if not the most religious groups in the US. Atheism is almost unheard of among them.

In fact, poverty is strongly correlated with religion. And for obvious reasons. I think that part of your analysis is flawed.
america and religion are a meme.to them religion is just mere belief.there is no difference between them and your regular stoner theist who believes in god because of a dmt trip. religion requires practise and living in a certain way to get closer to god.avoiding sin and doing that which is virtuous is a meme unheard of in the west at this point,especially in america where protestants reign supreme.so whilst it's probably true that blacks are the most religious( generally ethnics are if you exclude most of asia out of the ethnic part but whatever),it doesn't matter much at the end of the day, since religion to them is mere belief and even the devil believes in jesus.many degenerates have believed in god too,but that didn't stop them from sinning.

70 years ago,you would have gotten repherended and sometimes beaten for fornicating,misusing your money,having children out of wedlock,not praying,not going to church,not doing any almsgiving, etc etc etc. now you are congratulated and considered a king amongst men the more of the above you can do,openly even amongst many "religious".