Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm convinced that being a sociopath is the most important trait for sexual success as a male

It's funny how we both have these lived experiences and people on here just say "cope", as if that changes the reality of what we've witnessed
Because a lot of blackpillers are honestly convinced that it's 100% based on looks.

Yes it's majority based in looks.

But "badboy factor" is something I've underestimated. Seems like it gives +3 instead of what I previously thought was a +1 bonus.

Can't deny the existence of incel tier dudes that get girls (doesn't matter if it's Becky or landwhale).

Not sure if it's NT factor or badboy factor or combination of both. Or could just be location factor. Big cities are notorious for being "it's over if you're sub 8".

Height and looks are a prerequisite for access to females. Dating w/out dark triad is like trying to play football against NFL niggers without boosting.

Potentially even more so than face and height. I'm not saying those don't matter, but being a low-inhib sociopath is almost guaranteed to get you pussy regardless of how you look (except in extreme cases, like the 5' indian janitor). I knew guys in high school who from a looks standpoint were not much better than me (maybe even a bit worse) who got sex regularly just by being a manipulative asshole. I can't think of any guys that had these sociopathic traits that DIDN'T get sex. It's like the universe itself conspires to give sex to those who don't deserve it. Truly incredible.
At least in today’s toxic clown world culture of cluster b narcissism you are correct sir.
Greeting Us Army GIF by GoArmy
George C Scott America GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Star Wars Salute GIF

Can't deny the existence of incel tier dudes that get girls (doesn't matter if it's Becky or landwhale).
most of those 'exceptions' aren't sociopaths jfl

they're just ordinary normies

Potentially even more so than face and height. I'm not saying those don't matter, but being a low-inhib sociopath is almost guaranteed to get you pussy regardless of how you look (except in extreme cases, like the 5' indian janitor). I knew guys in high school who from a looks standpoint were not much better than me (maybe even a bit worse) who got sex regularly just by being a manipulative asshole. I can't think of any guys that had these sociopathic traits that DIDN'T get sex. It's like the universe itself conspires to give sex to those who don't deserve it. Truly incredible.
NT, Low inhib is law, dark triad is a bonus.

It's just foids love sociopaths. They make them feel safe and powerful when they are around them. It's like the sociopath is a Foid's pitbull attack dog. The sociopath didn't manipulate the foid. They know exactly who he is, and they love it.

Looks matter before anything, then it's height, and NT last. Dark triad WILL NOT work if you are a normie or sub5.