Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Im convinced not having friends to hangout with on free days is what destroys me

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
I think I'll try to focus on making friends from now on, people who I can ask to hangout with.
Finding a gf is a lost cause tbh but I can't stand beautiful days while I rot inside my room.

What do you think?

do you have a job? if you're not a student or working, it's not happening

Brutal reality pill tbh
Luckily I'm in university now but everything is still virtual :feelsbadman:

Luckily I'm in university now but everything is still virtual :feelsbadman:
yeah I really hope this online bullshit stops in my country by the fall, if it doesn't I'm fucked like you

yeah I really hope this online bullshit stops in my country by the fall, if it doesn't I'm fucked like you
This fucking virus is really stealing our last chance man, now that you gave me that realitypill it's infuriating but I gotta do something man.
Rotting in my room alone while on a beautiful day is increasing my depression, unironically I need a change of personality regarding friendships
FUCK

This fucking virus is really stealing our last chance man, now that you gave me that realitypill it's infuriating but I gotta do something man.
Rotting in my room alone while on a beautiful day is increasing my depression, unironically I need a change of personality regarding friendships
FUCK
yeah. I mean, even if you're a massive mogging chad in looks but you don't have a decently sized social circle, it's unironically over. gl getting pussy if you're weird

FUCK
Last chance my ass you’re just fucked like us try finding good Incel people like me

I really wish I had likeminded friends too to hang out and have fun

yeah. I mean, even if you're a massive mogging chad in looks but you don't have a decently sized social circle, it's unironically over. gl getting pussy if you're weird
Luckily I am at peace of never getting pussy, or at least I think I am.
But yeah having no social circle is brutal

Last chance my ass you’re just fucked like us try finding good Incel people like me

I really wish I had likeminded friends too to hang out and have fun
Believe me bro, I would like to have friends like some users in here, hit them up to hang out and shit, but us :blackpill: people have to hide it as we are hated by the world :feelsbadman:

Believe me bro, I would like to have friends like some users in here, hit them up to hang out and shit, but us :blackpill: people have to hide it as we are hated by the world :feelsbadman:
I can be your friend where do you live

And then all your friends get gf’s and you become third, fifth, seventh wheel or they just stop hanging out with you. The older you get the more people start having families or just spend time with their gf and maybe other couples.

And then all your friends get gf’s and you become third, fifth, seventh wheel or they just stop hanging out with you. The older you get the more people start having families or just spend time with their gf and maybe other couples.
Yeah, that's another realitypill tbh, but if I asked to hang with them it would be without their gf ofc

FUCK
The virus isn't stealing shit. Where I live shit's been back to normal for a while now. Blame the normies whose social positions are already secure and are pulling up the fucking ladder behind them.

Spend time with who? I've lived in the same state my entire life and couldn't name outside of family or school. Oh well, some people just aren't meant to have friends I guess.
Brutal but true :blackpill: