Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im completely deprived of motivation

Immolator

Immolator

Luminary
★★★★★
I almost forgot that Easter was yesterday and i seemed to not care.

My mom yelled at me today because I completely forgot to take out the trash bin this morning.

I haven’t really gotten out of the house and done much meaningful shit other than to go and buy Junk food. I don’t access to try out shit like drugs or alcohol to cope. So I end up eating whatever there’s in the fridge.

Also add to mention. I’ve been promising myself thinking that I’ll apply for a job but i don’t know where to start. I don’t how or where to fill out an application or resume or whatever.

Im stuck with a high school diploma, I barely successfully graduated high school, I don’t have any option to head off to college, I could only start out in community college and go up the ladder and then manage to obtain well paid job.

Im sure its possible to fill out for SSI disability but idk where to start and I doubt im actually qualified to get disability.

That’s about it from what I can think of.

ps. nuke this goddamn gay earth :feelsaww:

that happened to me when i was in college. after finishing the first year, i just got too lazy to complete the second, lost all my motivation and couldn't read a single word without getting too bored and jumping to my pc to play games or do something else so i just dropped out, i have to work daily now but that isn't as hard as spending a ton of hours in education.

that happened to me when i was in college. after finishing the first year, i just got too lazy to complete the second, lost all my motivation and couldn't read a single word without getting too bored and jumping to my pc to play games or do something else so i just dropped out, i have to work daily now but that isn't as hard as spending a ton of hours in education.
Same shit, I lose interest in it quickly even I have it as a passion.

I’ve lost motivation in life since I was 15/16 Negl. I’ve always been a massive underachiever though

My mom yelled at me today because I completely forgot to take out the trash bin this morning.
maury-laughing.gif

I can’t even wake up early in the morning, for fucking what?