Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm buying up Electrical Power Lines and Charging for the Power

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I'm buying stock in electrical power grid utility stocks, now whenever Chad and Stacy fuck, they'll be paying me. They leave the lights on during sex because they're hot so they don't mind looking at each other, this means they are paying ME to have sex.

:feelswhere: does this stonk stuff mean that if , for example, I invest in Lockhead and Martin, I will be profiting off warfare?

Better yet, be like a jew, and buy stock in the companies that Chad and Stacey work for, then they literally become your bitch, and they have to work to generate profits for you (the shareholders).

Now go back to work Chad, make me sum more of dem profits :feelsLightsaber:

Lgbtq satan jew 1 310x165

:feelswhere: does this stonk stuff mean that if , for example, I invest in Lockhead and Martin, I will be profiting off warfare?
YEs, but i don't think they're good investments.

Better yet, be like a jew, and buy stock in the companies that Chad and Stacey work for, then they literally become your bitch, and they have to work to generate profits for you (the shareholders).

Now go back to work Chad, make me sum more of dem profits :feelsLightsaber:

View attachment 804120
What are companies that Chad and Stacy work for?

If you have the money, go for it.

What are the symbols, kind sir?

yeah maybe like 1 billionth of a penny lol

Buy up power grids and shut down them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back