Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m burned out.

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★★
I just want a foid to cuddle me, play with and mess up my hair but I will never have this.

I’m a hopeless romantic. I have no motivation to go on but I continue to go on anyway.

I want a foid to mess my hair up and play with it.

aye nigga u aint a real blud on da block nigga, we be pullin up wit da glock n shiettt wit da hoes n shiettt, trappin out here counting racks on da block, yo

i want to get cuddled by lamia gf's tail and arms

88253742 873245143125528 6207025966686928896 n transformed

I just want a foid to cuddle me, play with and mess up my hair but I will never have this.

I’m a hopeless romantic. I have no motivation to go on but I continue to go on anyway.
No worries, dude, it's hard, too damn hard, but you have us to cope with.

is that a kink or something

Are you the reason why I lost about 30 posts again? Fucking nigger

Easy fix just spend $200-$300 on a prostituite to do that that's easy work for em

Yes I feel the same, I made a post about this awhile back, I feel like I have been unrested for a long time and I need this sort of rest to lay on a bed with a foid and do this.

It would be nice to come home after a long day to a foid I can cuddle with, fuck, talk to about stuff. However I can't have that. None of us can have that. Instead we come home to be alone. Our beds empty. Nothing to do except come to this site and rant.

I stopped being a hopeless romantic because it made me more obsessed with females. As of now, I have completely cleared my mind of females, and I feel much better.

Last edited:
Over for baldingcels