Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Failed to kms

Hapa* sorry autocorrect. I talk to a lot of arabs
Yeah nah its bad for their mental health for sure knowing they could be full white but have to be half asian. But if you’re lonely you could always go that route.

Yeah nah it’s bad for their mental health for sure knowing they could be full white but have to be half asian. But if you’re lonely you could always go that route.
Only good thing that would come from out of it is my kids would look like ER.

Only good thing that would come from out of it is my kids would look like ER.
Er wasn’t bad looking in the face tbh. It was autism+frame+dick that got him

Er wasn’t bad looking in the face tbh. It was autism+frame+dick that got him
lol Ive been called compared to him. Got nicknamed Aryan Rodger by an incel discord server.

I have autism + frame + height + I’m starting to go bald.

lol Ive been called compared to him. Got nicknamed Aryan Rodger by an incel discord server.

I have autism + frame + height + I’m starting to go bald.
Thats brutal maybe you could save the balding with a hair transplant

whats your height

Thats brutal maybe you could save the balding with a hair transplant
I’m thinking about it. But I’m a brokecel with bad education ( I went to a sped school)

I’m thinking about it. But I’m a brokecel with bad education ( I went to a sped school)
Thats brutal. Was it one of the places that taught far below your grade level too?

Thats brutal. Was it one of the places that taught far below your grade level too?
It was for autists and bad behaved children. A lot of niggers there. People used to bring in knives

It was for autists and bad behaved children. A lot of niggers there. People used to bring in knives
Sounds like hell. I just went to normal school people mostly left me alone there

Sounds like hell. I just went to normal school people mostly left me alone there
I’ve been to many schools. I got bullied a lot. Didn’t have Many friends. Girls used to kick my legs when I walked home , I was shorter than most foids threwout high school.

Horrible place.

I’ve been to many schools. I got bullied a lot. Didn’t have Many friends. Girls used to kick my legs when I walked home , I was shorter than most foids threwout high school.

Horrible place.
Horrible. You got your growth spurt late?

since ur aryan

You were supposed to be chad
My brother is chad , my father is HTN 6’3, my grandfather is Chad 6’1 .

My gentics were just retarded in the womb and made me a 5’6 cutecel

You picked one of the worst ways to try and end yourself

How should I do it?
Bullet to the brain, leaping off a sky scraper etc.

Ultimately you shouldn't kys as that is letting the normfags win, but I understand why you want to

Bullet to the brain, leaping off a sky scraper etc.

Ultimately you shouldn't kys as that is letting the normfags win, but I understand why you want to
No guns in my country.

Im probably not gonna anymore

If you wanted to rope, you'd throw yourself off the tallest building closest to you. Overdoses are attention seeking suicide attempts, they barely ever work.

If you wanted to rope, you'd throw yourself off the tallest building closest to you. Overdoses are attention seeking suicide attempts, they barely ever work.
Nah I just a pussy and I was scared to jump.

Sorry to hear that, I have a hard time committing to my attempts cause I'm too chickenshit to do something drastic.

Sorry to hear that, I have a hard time committing to my attempts cause I'm too chickenshit to do something drastic.
Thats the reason why a lot of ricecels never kill themselves-too high inhib

Yep! I’m top tear pussy

hang in there brother, just a little longer. the goal is to make it

i’m planning on doing mine in about two years time. i’m going to slit my throat in a white suburban area full of stacie’s. They should have the privilege of experiencing actual trauma for once in their lives don’t you think?

Stumbling across my decapitated corpse should do the trick.

i’m planning on doing mine in about two years time. i’m going to slit my throat in a white suburban area full of stacie’s. They should have the privilege of experiencing actual trauma for once in their lives don’t you think?

That’s a better form of revenge than going ER. Maybe people will attually start to care about us if we all do stuff like this

Screenshot 2024 06 22 123025

It is very dumb and cucked to hurt yourself to recieve any sort of attention from foids

Yeah, that's what I've heard from boomers and seen on historic documentaries. Like all roman nobles did this. Only the poor hanged themselves.
The way it works is that you are very drunk so you feel nothing and then the way you bleed under water if the water is hot is also happening faster than usual, but not so fast that it is unpleasurable.

People just relax, sip wine, think about life then they slowly get sleepy and finally the long dark sets in.
That's so interesting..
I am feeling better now. Some family forced me to go out for a walk so I’m feeling okay. Nature often cheers me up
That's good to hear. Taking walks helps me; lots of green spaces and nature where I live.

That's so interesting..

That's good to hear. Taking walks helps me; lots of green spaces and nature where I live.
Uk has nice nature