Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im bitter about not being attractive

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

I <3 Ice Spice
★★★★★
Title : being attractive would fix my mental health , get me girlfriend, people would treat me better , I would get more attention. And I wouldn’t be lonely this isn’t fair at all

Everyone here feels the same

Everyone here feels the same
And I’m also bitter because I’m rejected almost everywhere due to my autism as well. I can’t even make friends with other car guys despite owning a legit 1971 Camaro and having lots of car knowledge. It’s over when even other people into the same hobbies don’t want to be friends with you

I never stopped being bitter. Looks are such a huge advantage that no amount of money can make up for it buy the kinds of advantages it bestows. And it's all fucking random genetic recombination.

I never stopped being bitter. Looks are such a huge advantage that no amount of money can make up for it buy the kinds of advantages it bestows. And it's all fucking random genetic recombination.
How could one stop being bitter over this?

water award goes to

How could one stop being bitter over this?
You'd have to find some retardedly HUGE fucking cope to deal with the brutality of it.