Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm being let go from my job

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
According to them, there's no more money for my position, but I do know, if an employer wants you, they'll dig up money. I suspect some foul play, as there's this 40something argumentative post-wall bitch that hated me from my very first day. Also, when i started, this same bitch was always humblebragging about a friend of hers that just graduated - I'm sure she wasn't happy that I was hired. There was also an intern last year, who everyone loved, but is a complete and utter dumbass, but people at the office liked her because she was chatty, social, and a kiss-ass -- I wouldn't be surprised if she comes on board a few weeks to months from now. I also suspect of a supposed "friend" at the workplace, who is one of the cuckiest white knights I've ever known, but he might be a tattle tale/spy. I guess also I missed the red flags when a :soy: type Biden-loving shithead was hired and some of my tasks were given to him, all because he was from a better university.

I did nothing wrong, my only crime here was being a quiet sperg that spoke plainly and was probably a little too blunt for some peoples' liking, but I was always respectful, came on time, completed my tasks. I came in and did my work, and despite this supposedly professional place, its full of foids that cry when something doesn't go their way, rednecks that come in to work in shorts, and a few tattooed sluts, who spend their time slacking. Lurkers reading this will think something of the lines of 'iTs nOt jUsT dOiNg yOuR wOrk, cOnNeCtINg is ImPoRtAnT tOo'

And finally, a theme we as blackpillers all know....LOOKS. I guess some people aren't comfortable with a scrawny goblin in the office.

I've told a few people already, and I fucking hate the FAKE comments like "I'm so sorry dude!", "That sucks, man", "You'll find something soon, I know it!", but seconds later are like "So, anyway, did you see that new show on Netflix?"

Last edited:
40something argumentative post-wall bitch that hated me from my very first day.
Same at my job, 45 yo foid to be precise. But coworkers tried to set me up on a date with her LOL, she says that she only dates tall guys.

Brutal, hope you manage to find another job. Foids make everything worse

FUCK WORKING!

Doomed if you do and doomed if you don't, I hate that about working in the office. Just doing your job isn't enough there but you need to talk about bs too.

wokring with foids make everything worse. it produces whiteknights/simps in your workplace, and these simps get triggered if you say that the foid did a mistake on her work. They would go to great lengths to punish you physically

MAybE YoU'Rre juSt Not A tEaM PlAYEr

Foids will always complain about unattractive men in hopes of getting them fired, and then immediately turn around hire more attractive men. That's why HR divisions run by women are a scam.