Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel im being bullied by this person

so I go to class, and this one person bullies me. he's not even a chad lite just a normie. He was bulling me because people found out I have never touched a girl before. I want to kill myself. What should I do. this is what he looks like ( idk rules so remove if wrong)

I endured the same crap from a flatmate at university. I was 20 he was 19. He thought I was gay because I never brought girls home and was a loner and painfully effete-looking (not by choice... it was due to late puberty. I looked 16). Started hassling me for it. I hate normies that think not having a GF + having a feminine build or young look automatically makes you gay.

His girlfriend was a sheboon 220lbs landwhale. He was Malay or something but thought he was a gangsta black guy. I guess he wanted me to have low standards like him and was just lashing out his own insecurities.

He was about 5ft3 and 130lbs. I was 5ft9 and the same weight. He never scared me, but looking back I should of beat the crap out of him. I informed the landlord but no action was taken. It made me ill. As a man I've learnt you never report bullying unless its in the workplace. You have to deal with it yourself and beat the crap out of them. It was a big mistake I made and regret as I walked away from these asshole bullies. He had a lot of friends and I had none. That made me not assert myself as I thought he'd get his gang to knife me to death.

I should of moved out and then lied in wait with a baseball bat during nightfall. I would of gone for his legs and arms to break.

I'm 41 now and if I ever saw him again I would beat up without a doubt. He still looks the same where as I look a lot bigger (170bs).

Last edited:
so I go to class, and this one person bullies me. he's not even a chad lite just a normie. He was bulling me because people found out I have never touched a girl before. I want to kill myself. What should I do. this is what he looks like ( idk rules so remove if wrong)

Don't show him you're affected by his verbal taunts. Be numb and cold as a rock.

Only hit him if he hits you and there's no possible way to talk it out.

In the meantime, just gymcel and knuckle push ups. Or learn to fight in bjj or muai Thai gym or anywhere that does full contact.

Mock him,if he mocks you.

Act nice, and when he shows weakness hit him with a chair or hard stick!

How strong are you? If he lays a hand on you punch him right in the goddamn jaw and knock some of his teeth out. He wont be messing with you after that.
Knowing how incels are treated by (((society))) these days, he would be seen as the aggressor no matter what.

Don’t let losers like that get to your head. Just a typical normie that has a bunch of other losers to impress.

Here are my ways of dealing with this

a) spit/piss in his drink
b) if you have a diesease that spreads trough blood then add your blood to the drink
c) go ER Spread fake shit about him like "he has herpes" etc.

c) worked for me when i was upset about school whores
a) worked for bullies and i always smiled as they took a swig out of the bottle

both need stealth abilities tho

beat his ass with a crowbar, then smash his head open with it
proceed to beat his head until his whole cranium is nothing more but reddish goo with some bones in it
or in short
go ER
or just report that faggot to the teachers lol

Is he harassing you physically?
If he is, and you're weaker than him, you could always hit him with a chair from behind when he's not expecting it. No need to fight an honourless enemy with honour, after all.
If it's verbal bullying, just tell him to fuck off lol
oh and if you do beat him up, floss on his beaten body for a minute or two to assert dominance
beat his ass with a crowbar, then smash his head open with it
proceed to beat his head until his whole cranium is nothing more but reddish goo with some bones in it
or in short
go ER
All of this in Minecraft, of course.

When he is showing his back to you grab him from behind around his neck. And say to him that apologises to you.