Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm becoming myopic it's brutally over

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
I have noticed that I've become myopic, letters and signs over a distant of 20 meter are looking blurry I have not yet told this to anyone, it's been like this for a few months, I wore my mom's glasses I looked terrible with already being terrible, I don't want to wear glasses I'm afraid of what's going to happen to me :feelsrope:

Everyday I go out in sun to recover eyesight

I have noticed that I've become myopic, letters and signs over a distant of 20 meter are looking blurry I have not yet told this to anyone, it's been like this for a few months, I wore my mom's glasses I looked terrible with already being terrible, I don't want to wear glasses I'm afraid of what's going to happen to me :feelsrope:

Over for you

Over for you
Bro I literally look like a typical IT company worker with glasses along with my doomed face. Man why me. I don't want to wear glasses :feelsaww::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Bro I literally look like a typical IT company worker with glasses along with my doomed face. Man why me. I don't want to wear glasses :feelsaww::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I dont wear glasses either while i need em

I dont wear glasses either while i need em
This is why I haven't told my parents, cuz they will force me to wear glasses which will make me look even more subhuman

i think you can recover your eyesight with laser vision correction

i think you can recover your eyesight with laser vision correction
Money :feelsrope:
If I had enough money for that I might have as well given jaw surgery a thought

s well given jaw surgery a thought
many times it's just overbite malocclusion

jaw-surgery-sudbury-jaw-sudbury-mississauga-braces-sudbury-braces-mississauga-.png

Likely from staring at screens all day. The same thing happened to me. Got my eyes tested and they said I was short-sighted and had astigmatism in both eyes. I didn't get any glasses though. It doesn't affect me too much because I rarely need to look at things far away. :feelskek:

I always was myopic.

Myopia is massive suicidefuel. Even exercising is a lot more risky in people with myopia as it may result in retinal detachment. At times I cannot even see letters on my phone. When i lurk .is the zoom is set from 110% to 150% depending on how tired my eyes are.

I'm glad mang and you should keep it that way. Sunlight releases dopamine in the retina which plays a major role in reducing myopia progression rate. My eyes are starved of sunlight and of looking afar. Maybe I should do some inkwell trips to the forest with ciggies and atmospheric black metal to help my blue-light fed eyes have some natural light.

dont get glasses they make it worse @Piratecel

View: https://youtu.be/h0XmmsZpXNk?list=PLgB_5pbB86Gj_YS3LTRFZPPypV8ktAFkh

View: https://youtu.be/zJJQdue_mzc?list=PLgB_5pbB86Gj_YS3LTRFZPPypV8ktAFkh