Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im basically self harming by watching tik tok tbh

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok9z6o30dZk

I dont know why I do this

I feel like shit now and it feels horrible and I wana cry, I always feel like this after watching these videos but like ER says in that beach couple video of his its torture for me to watch but I have to do it, ignoring it and pretending this doesnt happen would be bluepilled

No girl will ever feel like this about us

I sometimes self harm by going on /r/eyes

Chad lives a completely different life from us :feelsbadman:

This is beyond depressing. I can't live like this anymore. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Yep I'm not watching this

Yep I'm not watching this

The thing is choosing not to watch it does not mean its not happening

Probably as Im typing this there are billions of couples doing it

No female will go to bed tonight hugging her pillow like we do

Notice how not one guy in the video was a subhuman. Every single one was a Chad.

cuddeling doesnt appeal me much. i have back problems so i would not be able to do it long anyway

Notice how not one guy in the video was a subhuman. Every single one was a Chad.
This, all of the guys were chadlites/chads, none of them was even less than 6/10

Watching tik tok as an incel is a form of self harm

Someone nuke these attention whores already

Fuck I hate tiktok it's like watching a cheap low budget all bullshit highschool musical wannabes who fuck around and try to be trendy, the most annoying app ever made and pointless too.

When tf are they banning this app completely?

fucking cunt whore

this shit doesnt bother me anymore ive already swallowed these pils and accept the only way out is suicide.

So now I'm self harming too, thanks op :feelsokman:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok9z6o30dZk

I dont know why I do this

I feel like shit now and it feels horrible and I wana cry, I always feel like this after watching these videos but like ER says in that beach couple video of his its torture for me to watch but I have to do it, ignoring it and pretending this doesnt happen would be bluepilled

No girl will ever feel like this about us

I'd consider this sexual harrassment for getting in the way of finishing a level and invading my privacy

I may be a cuck but it was quite entertaining. I even smiled several times when I saw all those happy people.

sometimes i wish i was still bluepilled. All hope disappears with the blackpill and thus your will to exist

The thing is choosing not to watch it does not mean its not happening

Probably as Im typing this there are billions of couples doing it

No female will go to bed tonight hugging her pillow like we do
Okay? And?
I'm sure right this moment on the planet some chad is waking up to a girl worshipping his cock. That's his alarm clock.

That does not mean I need to watch it happening while the bitch records it on his or her phone.

No click :feelsYall:

Whenever i see something romance related I fantasize stomping the chad's head until it turns into a bloody soup and taking his woman for myself. Makes me feel much better and taps into the primal rage we have