Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm back

You need to post more tbh, you seem like a good user.
thank you. Honestly, I think I should write a lot, but I'm not a native speaker, and although reading is easy, my writing skills aren't that good, so I make a lot of mistakes. That's why I'm reluctant to write.

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by Hello All
mB_BM7.gif

thank you. Honestly, I think I should write a lot, but I'm not a native speaker, and although reading is easy, my writing skills aren't that good, so I make a lot of mistakes. That's why I'm reluctant to write.
Really? You seem fine to me, more competent than tons of Amerishits in fact. :feelskek::feelshaha:

What's your native language btw? And in fact, if you want, I could check over what you write to point out any errors.

i sometimes here barely know any nuances of english, so you shouldn't worry at all :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Really? You seem fine to me, more competent than tons of Amerishits in fact. :feelskek::feelshaha:

What's your native language btw? And in fact, if you want, I could check over what you write to point out any errors.
btw what's was your race ? white i guess ?

I'm a South Korean like @mcmoohyun. I appreciate your kindness, but it's okay.:feelsokman:

i guess med american means italian ?
Yeah but not the typical South Italians, mine are more recent & came from the North-Central part
i myself got germanic pheno depsite being slav
Tons of Slavs literally look more White than plenty of Western Euros(myself).

I think you guys also have some of the most Yamnaya & Steppe dna out of all Euros

Yeah but not the typical South Italians, mine are more recent & came from the North-Central part

Tons of Slavs literally look more White than plenty of Western Euros(myself).

I think you guys also have some of the most Yamnaya & Steppe dna out of all Euros
i see

im myself tronder pheno but some slavs have neotenous gorid or danubian nordid pheno ( it's great for girls but for men...)

I'm a South Korean like @mcmoohyun. I appreciate your kindness, but it's okay.:feelsokman:
Ah nice, i’m actually quite a fan of some parts of Juche, but I won’t go any further since I don’t want your countries Glowniggers to be all over you. :feelskek:

I like Korean food though, and I appreciate your guys gaming contributions.

And ofc man, I want this place to be a better forum, so I will encourage others

Hi. What happened brocel? Haven't seen you for a while.

based avi

btw do koreans like pepe ? i see sometimes koreans avis with our greenfriend
Quite famous, but have never seen any foids use Pepe

Ah nice, i’m actually quite a fan of some parts of Juche, but I won’t go any further since I don’t want your countries Glowniggers to be all over you. :feelskek:

I like Korean food though, and I appreciate your guys gaming contributions.

And ofc man, I want this place to be a better forum, so I will encourage others
I guess I need to be a little more courageous to contribute to the forum. anyway I quite like your posts. In your posts, your claims are supported with evidence and data. This is unusual in this forum.
like https://incels.is/threads/its-over-foid-sexual-choices-by-default-are-dysgenic.586510/

I guess I need to be a little more courageous to contribute to the forum.
Tbh, being an Americancel & posting here is taking a big risk: This country has some of the worst privacy laws on Earth, and a future plan for a thread I have is explaining how living in this country as an Incel is basically illegal.
anyway I quite like your posts.
Thanks man, means a lot. :feelsautistic:
In your posts, your claims are supported with evidence and data. This is unusual in this forum.
like https://incels.is/threads/its-over-foid-sexual-choices-by-default-are-dysgenic.586510/
Thanks man, well I try to say the least.

i see

im myself tronder pheno but some slavs have neotenous gorid or danubian nordid pheno ( it's great for girls but for men...)
I have an Atlantid pheno:

IMG 6999