Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm back to boxing

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I bought a punching bag several weeks ago and started working out, punching and kicking bag everyday. I can say its best thing ever tbh. whenever I feel depressed I just beat shit out of bag

I never should have quit boxing. I was told that I was great at it but I gave it up.

I want to go back into gymnastics to be honest.

Bruh I wish could do boxing training or whatever and tryout boxing.

But if I get laughed and pointed at just by walking in da street imagine if I went into a gym especially a boxing gym.

Would get a punching bag but me house is too small.

Good stuff man. Let the anger out.

That would be lifefuel but I don't really have a place to put it in my house

I would like to try out boxing someday if wasn't for my social anxiety holding me back.

I wish i had a bag... Sigh.

For a while i made punch dummys out off one piece jumpsuits stuffed with paper and hung off tree branches. They sucked. ok for knife practice though... They move around and flinch. Semi realistic.

Boxing is one of things every man should know how to do, like driving and hunting .

I never should have quit boxing. I was told that I was great at it but I gave it up.
I'm kinda similar but not fighting sport. In my young teen days I've been pretty fast at running so I picked up Athletics 100m, but quit cuz I was too lazy. Now I'm regretting it like crazy.