Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm back for today to vent about vidya

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
I'm literally losing it. Fuck E3. Fuck all game companies. They've taken almost every good game and made it all about FOIDS, niggers, gay ass fortnite type battle royale, or all of the above. Gears 5 Foid edition makes me want to go ER. Assassin's Creed Foid edition almost broke me. The Jews have won. They have infected everything. My only hope (cope) is nintendo. Jump force looked kinda lit too tbh.

And they wonder why there are so many gun violence. Stop taking our copes. How bout that?

it's a good thing AC and gears died like 10 years ago

Gears protag is a femoid now? Fuck me with a rake.

Lmao imagine caring about any of those normalfag IPs. God bless my autism and refusal to play mainstream garbage.

Fuck the games industry. Find a game developer's meetup and support unheard of studios led by supreme autists who retain creative control over their work. Everyone else these days is a whore for the publishers.

Lmao imagine caring about any of those normalfag IPs. God bless my autism and refusal to play mainstream garbage.
Steam and GOG is useful for avoiding mainstream garbage. I'd rather play Star Wars Episode 1 Podracer than any new blockbuster / AAA title.

Play Euro or Jap games, they are the only shit left on the market that isn't drenched in SJW or feminism.

They try to appeal to the audience that makes up a small majority while most gamers doesn't want this shit.

On Battlefield V you can fight for the NSDAP as a black woman :lul::lul::lul: JFL time to rope :feelsrope:

Even world war 2 games, now being fought by blue warpainted mulatto lesbians.

It's over.

new video games aren't worth playing anymore if 95% of them are going to be like this

jfl if u play turbonormie franchises like assassin's creed and gears of chad

welcome back kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back