Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm back and as lonely as ever

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
I'm still a friendless, KHHV, zero-NT lonely microdick truecel obviously. If being banned from this site meant your genetics mutated you into a 6'2 white big dicked chadlite with NW0 and hunter eyes that every noodlewhore/ethnicthot/Becky B. Cock Carousel gravitates to like a black hole, then go ahead and ban me a billion times :ahegao:. But it's called banhell for a reason.:feelsaww:

90% of my time on here has been in permaban hell.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:The first time I requested it cause of personal reasons (Trying to improve my life, obviously it went poorly), I was gone for a year, then the 2nd time I got got banned for a few weeks by knajjd or whoever cause I was "spamming" or "inflamming" users even though those users were either retarded 1 day old account trolls or very suspicious fakecels. Then I got the real permaban with no appeal for another year.

Anyways I'm glad I got unbanned since it was a BS ban to begin with. I had to use soyddit's incelwithouthate and uglyuncensored as a substitute for blackpilled discussion (however there were many fakecel faggots and larpers on there, probably about as much as here, but they were more obvious to see) but soyddit took them down. UglyUncensored was a based place though, the mod there always banned fakecel faggots without any hestitation, did a better job than Serge's Adminstration.

It was like yesterday I was still a new 2019cel getting picked on by Cuyen, and now it's 2022 and there's a thousand 2021 and 2022 newcels (most likely IT and glowies) on this site that I don't recognize, and all the 2017-18 cels that were my seniors are all gone. :feelscry:

Last edited:
Aren't you an infiltrator :society:

if you werent banned you would have been deleted by now maybe

I'm still a friendless, KHHV, zero-NT lonely microdick truecel obviously. If being banned from this site meant your genetics mutated you into a 6'2 white big dicked chadlite with NW0 and hunter eyes that every noodlewhore/ethnicthot/Becky B. Cock Carousel gravitates to like a black hole, then go ahead and ban me a billion times :ahegao:. But it's called banhell for a reason.:feelsaww:

90% of my time on here has been in permaban hell.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:The first time I requested it cause of personal reasons (Trying to improve my life, obviously it went poorly), I was gone for a year, then the 2nd time I got got banned for a few weeks by knajjd or whoever cause I was "spamming" or "inflamming" users even though those users were either retarded 1 day old account trolls or very suspicious fakecels. Then I got the real permaban with no appeal for another year.

Anyways I'm glad I got unbanned since it was a BS ban to begin with. I had to use soyddit's incelwithouthate and uglyuncensored as a substitute for blackpilled discussion (however there were many fakecel faggots and larpers on there, probably about as much as here, but they were more obvious to see) but soyddit took them down. UglyUncensored was a based place though, the mod there always banned fakecel faggots without any hestitation, did a better job than Serge's Adminstration.

It was like yesterday I was still a new 2019cel getting picked on by Cuyen, and now it's 2022 and there's a thousand 2021 and 2022 newcels (most likely IT and glowies) on this site that I don't recognize, and all the 2017-18 cels that were my seniors are all gone. :feelscry:
Glad to have you back :feelsmage:

Seeing how you were unfairly disposed of, gave me the idea to bring you back so you can redeem yourself, since now the radical elements that frustrated you in that time period are long gone and will never plague this site again :society:

Glad to have you back :feelsmage:

Seeing how you were unfairly disposed of, gave me the idea to bring you back so you can redeem yourself, since now the radical elements that frustrated you in that time period are long gone and will never plague this site again :society:
Thanks, bro. :feelsokman:

Its Over GIF

Thanks a lot Serge :feelsseriously:

Admins are fuckin Stalin and you are Trocky