Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I'm attracted to bad boys, don't judge me"

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
So this girl is "pathologically" attracted to bad boys and she wouldn't think twice to make a criminal part of her family, to make a criminal to be around her kid, just because he makes her feel butterflies. Fucking cunt, I actually hope when he gets out of prison they go live together and he kills her fucking ass.

I want to fall off a very tall building.

Being a criminal adds 2-3 points to your SMV

Couldn't make it past the second sentence. She is a whore hope he chokes her to death

just be a jail felon bro, chicks dig that

That's why holes deserve to get beaten. Anyone who has pity for them is a cuck

legit can't read whore text

Criminalmaxxing is legit look at meeks

My issue isn't women liking bad boys with attitude violent, drug dealing crooks, who ideally look italian or meeks.

It's the virtue signalling of these same women, on social media, calling for a better world free from crime or unconvincingly condeming bullying as unacceptable.

Last edited:
From a sub called secrets as if this isn't standard programming for foids.

Notice she claims he's sweet and deserves a second chance. Yet unattractive incels don't even deserve a first.

Hopefully there's a future murder-suicide to look forward to (as part of the secret FF7 remake DLC available only in Kekistan)

Last edited:
Foids are incredibly stupid. Unless their parents decide who they should be dating they will always go for the worst choice with the best looks.

24293.jpg

Bro, they are completely psychologically messed up

A lot of serial killers and mass shooters have big girls’ fandoms, it should be a scientific fact that foids actually are attracted to bad behavior

But judge all sub 8 males and never let them experience something as basic as sex

That is why it is named "snatch"

For foids nothing is more alpha than a dominating and controlling personality. They destroy themselves with their awful dating habits.

Chad bad boys