Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im at the end of the road

Mworld

Mworld

Self-banned
-
Hey. I cant go on like this. I have two choices. Either I turn to drugs and bluepill myself to oblivion or stay sober, bitter and unwanted. I took some opioid pills a few weeks ago because stimulants suck (meth doesnt do it for me and the comedown plus withdrawal are nasty ans coke is too expensive and diluted so its even worse -panic attacks and shit). It was okayish. But then I went drinking and went looking for more and met a dealer who only had some super strong stuff. Morphine pills. I took both even though he adviced me not to. Bad choice. I had a serotonin syndrom and feared I would die. But my hormones went wild and I changed... I was super tired and couldnt sleep but my ED was gone and I felt somehow empowered. My self esteem went through the roof. Even foids started to smile at me which made me wrongly assume I had a chance. It was a delusion. I havent managed to attract anything but problems. But it was good. Except for the chronic tiredness... But now Im back where I was before. Neurotic to the bone. Foids look at me with fear or disgust. Im done for. I drove myself mad looking for sanity. What should I do? Should I go see a shrink and get some benzos? Should I do smack? That would be a short but fun ride. I dont have enough power in me to go on for another 30 years... Fuck my brain

What about Heroin?

I dont recommend heroin or crystal or youll end up like @Sneir
Do weed or MDMA if you want to take drugs

Get on some jew pills. I am on SSRIs and they've helped me out a lot.

BTW OXYCODONE ONLY ORAL MORPHINE PILLS ONLY IV (IN VIDEO GAME)
Its morphini hydrochloridum. Its meant for terminal patients. And it was pills. There are also suppository if I recall correctly. Iny my country at least.

foids love brute degenerates . then again looks is the first thing that matters.

foids love brute degenerates . then again looks is the first thing that matters.
Yeah. I have fake yellow resin teeth. Baggy purple eyes like I havent slept for years (courtesy of meth) and my face looks like someone ironed it.... Ive lost some weight but Im a hunchback with a hollow chest. And a vietnamese sized dick.