Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m at a school event by myself once again

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
As usual no one wanted to hang out with me so I’m on my phone browsing this site instead of talking to them

how I wish they’d let me in :fuk:

I remember being forced to go to a school dance for band and everyone danced with someone else except me. I was all alone and totally alienated

maybe if you weren't a FUCKING PEDOPHILE you would have friends and be normal, INCEL :soy:

i fucking hate being at school things alone

:p

If you guys are still in school you are young and you still have a chance, when you are on your mid twenties all hope begins to fade :fuk:

If you guys are still in school you are young and you still have a chance, when you are on your mid twenties all hope begins to fade :fuk:
its a losing battle
normal teenagers don't end up on this site anyway, I think it's safe to say most youngcels here are doomed

its a losing battle
normal teenagers don't end up on this site anyway, I think it's safe to say most youngcels here are doomed
Exactly.

I remember my middle school prom, it was the same. I was on my phone the entire time and left as soon as I had the chance.

I remember my middle school prom, it was the same. I was on my phone the entire time and left as soon as I had the chance.
Yeah it’s just so frustrating too. Like you know it would be fun if you were normal but if you’re a subhuman you just become a spectator to the show. Like it’s so close to your clutches yet you can’t have it :fuk:

Yeah it’s just so frustrating too. Like you know it would be fun if you were normal but if you’re a subhuman you just become a spectator to the show. Like it’s so close to your clutches yet you can’t have it :fuk:
Brutal

Go harass the foids like the goblin you are!
Then you’ll get thrown out and free to cope

normal teenagers don't end up on this site anyway
True. I don't even know how people find this website. IT is quarantined now. Maybe from the news stories which aren't very accurate.

True. I don't even know how people find this website. IT is quarantined now. Maybe from the news stories which aren't very accurate.
The new IT sub r/IncelTear (without an s at the end) is not quarantined

As usual no one wanted to hang out with me so I’m on my phone browsing this site instead of talking to them

Sorry