Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm an ultra autistic person when talking.

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I can't look people in the eyes when I try to talk to them, I sweat a lot, I get nervous and after a sentence I don't know what I wanted to say anymore and I end the conversation and just walk away. Everyone who had contact with me without knowing that I had Asperger's immediately noticed that I was different. I look at the floor when someone is talking to me or in another direction because I just can't stand it. I must be an ultra autistic person. I don't really notice it myself.

I can't look people in the eyes when I try to talk to them, I sweat a lot, I get nervous and after a sentence I don't know what I wanted to say anymore and I end the conversation and just walk away. Everyone who had contact with me without knowing that I had Asperger's immediately noticed that I was different. I look at the floor when someone is talking to me or in another direction because I just can't stand it. I must be an ultra autistic person. I don't really notice it myself.
how to get outcasted within 10seconds of any social interaction

normies will be ruthless

they can smell our autism

This is absolutely me. I can't look people in the eye and i have to stare at the ground, because when i hold a conversation with someone and look them in the face, my fucking HEAD starts uncontrolably trembling.

I was born Dyslexics and self diagnosed with "ADD", Low self esteemed , Can't even hold up conversations in a group and far from females. Atleast I still try to graduate from UNI and get decent wagecuck job. I don't even want to waste my energy on stupid discussion or having friends :feelsbadman:

I swear my eyes are going even more lazy eye, squint, as time goes by. This makes eye contact even worse for me.

Last edited:
Brutal, i cant fucking stand my low t voice. Due to years of isolation and lack of practice i stutter too much, mispronounce words and sound monotone af. I get told tak and they mock me.

I'm ultra autistic at all times, not just when talking.

Yeah I get awkward too when talking and people think somethings wrong with me

yeah its the same with me

I used to be like this. What helped me was starting to look at their foreheads, then moved to the nose, then to the area between their eyes and from there you can keep it like that or move to looking at their eyes. Easier said than done, but helped me tremendously... this is coming from someone who deadass used to look over people's shoulders when talking to them lmao

Hey bropal I just wanted you to know that ur not alone! In fact, I would call myself an ultra autistic incel boy! This means that I am not a usual human in the normal sense, but that I am offputting or strange in behavior! Of course, this leads to wacky situations but as long as i suppress my self awarness i can be a good little mentally disabled boy. I hope my story is inspiring to you and that it really speaks to your soul, brocel, and remember: us incels dont get any foids haha! Screw this frickin hole people lolilol! Jfl and kek lol!

I just sort of stopped caring suddenly and it went away on its own. I’d go as far as saying I have good social skill, it’s just my looks that’s off putting.

It’s your face that’s the problem. Your face is your social skills. The better looking you are, the better your social skills should be.

Same and it's why I have no friends

Incel trait. Happens to all of us