Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im an ugly piece of shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 1627
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1627

Banned
-
I don't fit in anywhere and I can't even make a conversation without sounding like a retarded fucker I also am a fat fuck because I can't stop eating thanks god you faggot for making me incel

Quit carbs, go to the gym, and lost weigth, if you are still incel congraluttions, i will give you my rope.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Fatcel= fuckedcel

You just have no self control. We lost without our choosing, you chose to lose you sub 60 moron

takurak said:
Fatcel = volcel

Fatcel + fuckedfacialbonescel = incel.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
I don't fit in anywhere and I can't even make a conversation without sounding like a retarded fucker I also am a fat fuck because I can't stop eating thanks god you faggot for making me incel

Same. At this point I'd just love the ability to be low inhibition so I don't have to care about anything and can do/say whatever I want.

QuantumDummy said:

Same. At this point I'd just love the ability to be low inhibition so I don't have to care about anything and can do/say whatever I want.

Dude if you want that just drug max asap tbh

QuantumDummy said:

I'm too much of a pussy to do that

takurak said:
Dude if you want that just drug max asap tbh

Sure, I'll just walk around hopped up on cocaine or benzos and my life will be more bearable. Drugs are not my path, unless you count weed, I was never into that scene. I need one of two things; SSRIs or a 9mm to the dome.

I used to weight around 70kg. After realising how over it is for me I now weigh 95.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
I'm too much of a pussy to do that

So am I. Most of the time at least.

QuantumDummy said:
Sure, I'll just walk around hopped up on cocaine or benzos and my life will be more bearable. Drugs are not my path, unless you count weed, I was never into that scene. I need one of two things; SSRIs or a 9mm to the dome.

Yeah but dude on  I dont think you should consider 9mm because I honestly like your thought process and I really think you have more towards in life than regular incels like us. Just keep living, I would like to think if you acted in real life the way you do online, you'd have people that care about you because I sense you to be a man of great empathy. I really hope things get better for you.. somehow, someway.

lol and yet u bash others looks......................

takurak said:
Yeah but dude on  I dont think you should consider 9mm because I honestly like your thought process and I really think you have more towards in life than regular incels like us. Just keep living, I would like to think if you acted in real life the way you do online, you'd have people that care about you because I sense you to be a man of great empathy. I really hope things get better for you.. somehow, someway.

Haha, I'm too empathetic to a fault. (The 9mm was a bit much, btw) I appreciate your kind words, sincerely. A lot of people I meet on a daily basis, in real life, are just crappy. Its nice when I meet genuine people with good in their heart.