Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im an outcast everywehre i go. only black ppl are nice to me and drunk chad whites.

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
drunk chad white guy told me im the coolest guy there. i sat down on the fourth seat at a bar table, this like 6'5 decently good looking white guy drunkingly is happy gives the watress 20 dollars tells his friend he'll pay him back on venmo or paypal or something yo/
he tells me "bro it's all yours we're out soon"

im like no no its ok man thank you though wow he's liek nahhh hahaha we are going upstairs then leaving.
he leaves i get up so he can get through, and what he actually wanted was for me to slap his hand
tells me if im from the city and where was i born, tells me im the coolest guy there after i said he's mad cool wtf. his friend also slaps my hand and we shake hands etc

cool asf. black dudes and bouncers r also made nice to me. you know who isnt? my oqwn family
my ugly schitzo piece of shit uncle who lives with his mom and brother, he's like 50, he follows all my cousins and posts baby pictures of them on his profile. his pride and joy, his neice and nephews since he has no kids.
any pic of me? nope. None. I'm the loser.
does my fat piece of shit cousin my age, post my face on my birthday on his story saying "happy birthday cuzzo" ? nope
guess what the photo was, of that faggot and our fucking german cousin who vissited and he invited him to a highschool party once and that was the photo he posted

i alwways try to be cool nice with him he never invited me to parties, im a loser an outcast. im too autistic and a clown fo them. im the ugly loser who looked like borat with a long face im too ugly to get invited.

well FUCK THEM I HOPE THEY ALL DIE

You have autism and your ugly

People want to hang out with people that are on the same level or higher in terms of social hierarchy

being ugly and being autistic means you are below everyone else in the social hierarchy unless you jestermaxx which I dont recommend
Lmfao im funny, nice i can jestermax i use to jestermax i was a clown i can be quite normal too i always try to be normal but the faggot normie doesnt care my cousin hes a fucking cunt i HATE THEM I HATE THEM ALL MAY THEY DIE

I’m guilty I realized only unattractive people are *funny* and anyone can be funny so it’s not special
Can you explain what jestermaxx means? The other users on this thread are both banned :lul:

Making people laugh at the expense of your self . Like trying to make a crowd or a bitch laugh while chad doesn’t have to do any of that . It’s very disrespectful to one self
I see, thanks man! Yea, the unfairness that makes me mad too

drunk chad white guy told me im the coolest guy there. i sat down on the fourth seat at a bar table, this like 6'5 decently good looking white guy drunkingly is happy gives the watress 20 dollars tells his friend he'll pay him back on venmo or paypal or something yo/
he tells me "bro it's all yours we're out soon"

im like no no its ok man thank you though wow he's liek nahhh hahaha we are going upstairs then leaving.
he leaves i get up so he can get through, and what he actually wanted was for me to slap his hand
tells me if im from the city and where was i born, tells me im the coolest guy there after i said he's mad cool wtf. his friend also slaps my hand and we shake hands etc

cool asf. black dudes and bouncers r also made nice to me. you know who isnt? my oqwn family
my ugly schitzo piece of shit uncle who lives with his mom and brother, he's like 50, he follows all my cousins and posts baby pictures of them on his profile. his pride and joy, his neice and nephews since he has no kids.
any pic of me? nope. None. I'm the loser.
does my fat piece of shit cousin my age, post my face on my birthday on his story saying "happy birthday cuzzo" ? nope
guess what the photo was, of that faggot and our fucking german cousin who vissited and he invited him to a highschool party once and that was the photo he posted

i alwways try to be cool nice with him he never invited me to parties, im a loser an outcast. im too autistic and a clown fo them. im the ugly loser who looked like borat with a long face im too ugly to get invited.

well FUCK THEM I HOPE THEY ALL DIE
me too

A black bouncer once let me into a strip club despite being under 21 :feelzez: