Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm an incel stallion

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Everytime I talk it's over. I either stutter or mispronounce things. :lul: brainrot shows. God kill me :lul::lul::lul::lul: I'm 5'3 though I might be 5'6 considering my checkup today :shock: I noticed when I stand tall and fix my posture I'm that height could this be lifefuel or hell?????:feelsree:

No comment 'cause you think I hate you for some reason.

No comment 'cause you think I hate you for some reason.
Probably :lul: I mean I think most would kill me if it meant getting pussy :lul: which I'm prepared for :feelsree: :fuk:

Probably :lul: I mean I think most would kill me if it meant getting pussy :lul:
Man you're a based aliencel (where is that avi?) Inceldia's day will come.

Man you're a based aliencel (where is that avi?) Inceldia's day will come.
I'm an incel stallion but I could change it back am I aliencel or horsecel:fuk: I don't know my nigga

I'm an incel stallion but I could change it back am I aliencel or horsecel:fuk: I don't know my nigga
I just always had it my head that there was this genuine alien out there who had tapped into this one obsure aspect of human civilisation and was determined to put things right. Maybe you're a confused aliencel who likes horses 'cause they look especially strange to a Planet Earth outsider, and have now come to think of yourself as a horse? I don't know either my nigga.

I just always had it my head that there was this genuine alien out there who had tapped into this one obsure aspect of human civilisation and was determined to put things right. Maybe you're a confused aliencel who likes horses 'cause they look especially strange to a Planet Earth outsider, and have now come to think of yourself as a horse? I don't know either my nigga.
No I am an irkencel :shock: but I love the horses because they are nice and COLORFUL:shock::lul: :whatfeels: but for real the collaspe is soon and I'm stranded

Extra-terrestrial ages don't equate with ours.
Tumblr fcf62a2d6624ff2e9253a1bc091fee0b 82e13be9 1280 1

Look aaat MEEEE

Last edited:
The incelion stallion!

all furries need to get necked

all furries need to get necked
I'm no furry. But a stallion:smonk: get it through your head:worryfeels::feelsohgod: OR ELSE I WILL HOOVE KICK YOUR SCRAWNY SMALL TESTICLE GINGER HAIRED MIXED RACE KIKE SCUM WITH CARNANO sOT RIFLE WITH MORDECAIS BIRD SEED IN GTA V RTX WITH 64 89 SUPER MARIO MUSHROOMS WITH TWILIIGHT SPARKLE PUSSY PEE (IN VIDEOGAMES)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back