Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I'm An Incel. Ask Me Anything.

Who the hell wants to be undesirable as a human being? That question should be asked to someone who does body modifications to look like some low tier marvel villain or some anime creature.
seriously lol. He doesn't even seem like a bad guy in conversation. @BrendioEEE did you get to see the other people once you were done talking? Did you get paid?

seriously lol. He doesn't even seem like a bad guy in conversation. @BrendioEEE did you get to see the other people once you were done talking? Did you get paid?
No I think I only saw 1 girl, also this video is heavily edited and they cut a lot of shit I said, idk if they'll release the unedited version.

No I think I only saw 1 girl, also this video is heavily edited and they cut a lot of shit I said, idk if they'll release the unedited version.
They probably edited it so that it looks like you are the bad guy

how did they even set this up? did some reporter randomly DM you after seeing you were from LA?

If you can't articulate yourself and prove your points, you are wasting your time taking part in these kinds of things, its one versus many, you better know what you want to say and how to say it

That is true though. He should have at least came with some specific data and sources at least. But I guess he was trying to talk absolutely freely. He also tried to find the right words in order to comfort them, instead of giving the hard truth.

because they are going to gang up on you

And they did, to some degree. This whole ''ask me anything'' is nothing but a biased interrogation.

All he does by doing this, is make incels look weak and lacking knowledge, he'll make everyone thing were all just stupid childish fucks who don't have concrete beliefs formed yet and we just became incels because we were "misled" by "fringe online culture", and we are all "one good talking to" away from becoming a normie

To be fair, I am childish as well.

Just trying "to do something meaningful" isn't something worth praising, you have to do it right, else you will actually do the opposite of what you want to do, and become a detriment to what you are trying to represent

He chose the path of comforting his opposite instead of giving the harsh truth, which might lead to a general misunderstanding.

Those people came in with a biased question. Comforting them only leads to a misunderstading. Due to the positive reaction, they no believe that everything is alright despite the fact they most likely came in with some aversion against him. It is like they are in front of a mirror and they make some weird expression in front of it while the reflection is smiling.

BrendioEEE did a pretty good job at that tbh. He correctly conveyed some of the thoughts, feelings and struggles shared by most of the incel community without being aggressive or disrespectful but also without catering to much to status quo opinions. Good job, I feel represented tbh.

I just commented the same thing on the video btw.

"do you have a female role model in your life?"

Wtf is that question ? Why would a guy have a female role model ?
Women believe the world is changing for the better. ofc the reality is it’s a clown world and technology etc. is massively out of control. to them it’s all sunshine and lollipops. If we complain its because we just aren’t that progressive JFL

BrendioEEE did a pretty good job at that tbh. He correctly conveyed some of the thoughts, feelings and struggles shared by most of the incel community without being aggressive or disrespectful but also without catering to much to status quo opinions. Good job, I feel represented tbh.

I just commented the same thing on the video btw.
I read your comment, brutal tbh

"So, you're an incel?"

"Yes"

"Why would you ever sign up to do this?"

JFL. Inceldom chooses YOU, not the other way around!

It is funny how something obvious like the psychological need to be loved and treated equal as a person with normal looks has to be explained.

But tbh great work @BrendioEEE you did a good job presenting us without them being able to edit some crap witch had made you and us look bad.

But i dont agree on what you have said i dont believe we can make it, we left out teen love and our brains are already wired you even can mesure the pain you experienced in your teens in your brain. Maybe you as a white fatcell can make it loose 2 thirds of your weight and you will ascend with a native noodle who looks like the girl in the video and make hapa babys. But your looksmatch still bangs multible chads. I think the real state of sub5 guys today is: Its over, you will never breed even if you manage to fuck.

I mean honestly do you think the average incel will ever have THIS:
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f
Anigif enhanced 29333 1412138127 2
9adeabe73b071b890680c420690307f6
Tumblr olp2nea3Wj1w6351vo1 500
Giphy 26
Couple hugs gif gamer 1
Couple hugs gif gamer 2
Giphy 20
Source 3
Original 1

But you did a good job like an incel politican you managed to stay polite even with them asking shit like "who hurt you sweeety?"

@BrendioEEE Lmao can’t believe that’s you , I don’t know why you will sign up for this , But good job , I like you man
Man I wish Ben Shapiro was an incel

Last edited:
That pajette jawmogs me hard.

its funny how it says "Why do you hate women" and not "do you hate women"

Le epic normie tier white male "incel", never an autistic subhuman ethnic.

CANCER

there is actually a quite popular incel video on jewtube, an interview with literal ethnic autist subhuman. Everyone in the comments, even normie admitted it never began for him and theres no point trying anything

Why do u label urself incel?
its funny how it says "Why do you hate women" and not "do you hate women"
because normalfags dont care

Dude has an awful haircut and is very fat. Great representative huh

Why do u label urself incel?

because normalfags dont care
That's one of the stupidest questions in the whole video.
Involuntarily celibate is a description.

It's like asking why do I call this machine in my room a computer. Well, it computes

That's one of the stupidest questions in the whole video.
Involuntarily celibate is a description.

It's like asking why do I call this machine in my room a computer. Well, it computes
I see you're dying of termenal cancer.Have you considered identifiying as cancer-free?

Nice hair Brendio

Retards saying he is a fake cel. He is 5'5 and although his face is not bad he isnt anything above a 6/10 at a push. You do need to sort out your hair tho but its not like it will make any difference.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

In retrospect, I think the only appropriate response to these cucks' questions is to laugh for as long as possible. No words.

damn my nigga Brendio be gettin famous

Retards saying he is a fake cel. He is 5'5 and although his face is not bad he isnt anything above a 6/10 at a push. You do need to sort out your hair tho but its not like it will make any difference.
He's extremely overweight, and in LA 5'5 isn't that unusual. If he has tism issa wrap tho

I have to say the condescending laughing the roasties are giving his responses is absolutely infuriating. it's just so degrading and confescending that it's absolute ragefuel. They think since they're NPCs they're objectively correct and can do no weong. All the dudes in it at incel and the whores would be incel if born male without a doubt.
To me only someone low IQ would actually show their face as an incel without having a passive income stream, you are risking never having a career or ever being hired, so I'll never understand what goes through the mind of men like @BrendioEEE

With everything I do, there is a cost/benefit analysis behind it, I don't see the benefit in showing my face to speak on these issues, and I'd like to ask @BrendioEEE what benefit does he actually think he will yield from this, because the cost is great, his social life is over his career pursuits are now limited or completely ruined

Maybe he's trying to pull a Jack Peterson type ascension plan, attend a few public events as an incel, claim you've been changed for the better and no longer incel, and maybe society will reward you with a pity girlfriend for "having changed"

If I were asked to do an audio interview or talk show, or live stream where I don't have to show my face, I would gladly do it, and I would make sure and prepare ahead of time with statistics ready, and arguments prepared for obvious questions i'll be asked
Thats actually him? Being a manlet holds him back for sure, but come on dude. Just lose weight and unironically get a haircut. Hope it was worth tanking all your future social life.

Last edited:
This video was filmed months ago, there's actually another video that's gonna come out that's even older, where I look fatter of course.
Why would you do this? You played a jester for them. I'm watching all these butt ugly, hideous foids snickering and doing these condescending faces to all the responses and I can't imagine doing that to myself. Of course they would be incel if male, but that's beyond the point