Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I'm An Incel. Ask Me Anything.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
YouTube Channel Jubilee just released this:

Have you tried showering :soy::soy::soy:

This sucks, looks fat normie

Le epic normie tier white male "incel", never an autistic subhuman ethnic.

CANCER

Le epic normie tier white male "incel", never an autistic subhuman ethnic.

CANCER

It'd be much harder for these liberals to hate incels if they used ethnics.

Their hatred for men is just for normie-chad white men. No other men exist to them.

The thumbnail already makes me not want to click.

"Why do you hate women".

he is a fakecel fatcel = volcel

It'd be much harder for these liberals to hate incels if they used ethnics.
that's why they always interview the white "incels"
they're using the anti white male trend to brainwash normies

The guy would be a high tier normalfag if he simply lost weight and an even higher one with a proper hair style

Worst Comment thread in that vid ever lmao

Why can they never pick an actual incel to play as "the incel"

Where is the 5'5 2/10 ethnic?

That noodle whore was annoying.

JFL these normies attacking us having no idea what we’re in.

i saw him and i was like isnt that brendio?

but then i realised a while ago he said he was trying to lose weight and discarded that theory.

"hey im uh, brendio"

fatcel is volcel folks.

Why is it the members of our community who can't really articulate themselves are the ones who always want to thrust themselves out into the media, its always so angering?

I guess we could ask the companion question too, why is it the media always chooses those of us who can't articulate themselves?, now the answer to that is more obvious

stupid noodleslut in the video would be an incel if male

JFL these normies attacking us having no idea what we’re in.
Yeah, they simply can't relate to our problems and suffering, but they don't even try to understand us.

Why can they never pick an actual incel to play as "the incel"

Where is the 5'5 2/10 ethnic?
In 2019 foids standards are to the point where it’s not just short ethniks that are incel.

He looks like Egoraptor.

Speaking to the media is attention whoring. There's nothing good that can come out of this. They are using you for a purpose.

Speaking to the media is attention whoring. There's nothing good that can come out of this. They are using you for a purpose.
It might be able to statusmaxx that way and get de pusi

"Why do you hate women".

Yeah, I don't hate anyone, I don't want kill anyone, I'm not a terrorits, that's why I will never say for anyone that I'm incel, because is what they think this about us.

"Why do you hate women?"

Why don't you just read this fucking forum?

I mean, seriously it's a rethoric question. There are some many reasons it's hard to just answer such a simple question with a simple answer.

That's why they are asking that question : it is hard to answer IRL. To make a comprehensive answer you'd have to think about it for a while and write it down.

Last edited:
He doesn't have a bad face. He should get a haircut and lose weight. He could ascend.

"do you have a female role model in your life?"

Wtf is that question ? Why would a guy have a female role model ?

Yeah, I don't hate anyone, I don't want kill anyone, I'm not a terrorits, that's why I will never say for anyone that I'm incel, because is what they think this about us.
Very true. While I have a dislike of society, I will not kill anyone. People need to stop thinking that all incels will shoot people

holy shit the comment section on youtube is so cringe. full of sjw's

I hate fat "incels" they are just stupid faggot who can't just stop eating

i hate volcels

We have a strong actor right here.

"Why do you hate women".
Me too.

"Why do you hate women."

"I don't."

"LIAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Good answers tbh. He keeps calling himself locationcel but I think LA is working more for him than against him, soon he'll be so statusmaxxed that it actually gets him laid.
"Why do you hate women?"

Why don't you just read this fucking forum?

I mean, seriously it's a rethoric question. There are some mamy reasons it's hard to just answer such a simple question with a simple answer.

That's why they are asking that question : it is hard to answer IRL. To make a comprehensive answer you'd have to think about it for a while and write it down.
It's actually quite easy just say that you don't hate them. NPCs have a very presupposed mindset and they will tend to ignore arguments and reasoning and will just go for loaded questions to bait out politically incorrect answers so that they can feel like they've won.

NT mogs me hard

Sex isn't everything sweaty :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: .... Proceeds to have sex 4000 times a year

Tbh I think the video was somehow good.
@BrendioEEE did a good job, the interview dealt with some prejudices and it could put a better general view on us.

The vast majority of the comments just made me lose whatever sympathy I still had remaining for sjws and normies, of course I already knew that it was pointless trying to reason with them, they hate us.

stupid noodleslut in the video would be an incel if male
there are plenty of dudes in the video that are one or two bad features away from being incel themselves.

"do you have a female role model in your life?"

Wtf is that question ? Why would a guy have a female role model ?
Should have answered Captain Marvel.

50-60 lbs away from being chadlite with that face tbh

This is cringe.

1. Guy is a fat fuck. He lost 100 lbs and looks like this? Holy fuck how fat was he to begin with. He should lean down and then decide if hes incel tier or not.
2. Most of them women were incel tier, but not incels coz of hole JFL
3. Some of the dudes who were legit incel tier (more than this guy coz they were alrdy quite low bf). Prolly staying home with le wifey's boyfriend.
4. He was questioned abt incel shootings? How many people have sex havers killed? If this guy has to answer for Elliot rodgers and alek minnasian, sex havers have to answer for Ted bundy, Ed kemp and so many other killers.

This is cringe.

1. Guy is a fat fuck. He lost 100 lbs and looks like this? Holy fuck how fat was he to begin with. He should lean down and then decide if hes incel tier or not.
2. Most of them women were incel tier, but not incels coz of hole JFL
3. Some of the dudes who were legit incel tier (more than this guy coz they were alrdy quite low bf). Prolly staying home with le wifey's boyfriend.
4. He was questioned abt incel shootings? How many people have sex havers killed? If this guy has to answer for Elliot rodgers and alek minnasian, sex havers have to answer for Ted bundy, Ed kemp and so many other killers.
5’5 in California, he’s socially deprived, and I’m sure he’s been rejected and too broke to move anywhere else for now. Cringe but inceldom sneaks up on ya through social isolation and being undesirable.

5’5 in California, he’s socially deprived, and I’m sure he’s been rejected and too broke to move anywhere else for now. Cringe but inceldom sneaks up on ya through social isolation and being undesirable.

No excuse for being that fat. The incel community is rife with information on looksmaxxing. He should first try to looksmax before choosing to represent incels. By putting himself out there as he is (maybe 10% or more over a leal physique), he helps spread the myth that most of us are fat lazy losers who blame women for our problems.

The first guy, a truecel asking a fatcel why he is an incel. Damn.

Noodlewhore was getting wet just by hearing a white guy's voice.

"Who hurt you"? :soy: