Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Im an angel, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Thats what she said.
Disclaimer: I probably simped out big time, mang.

Anyway, u know who snapped her ankles a few days ago & came to church in a wheelchair. I immediately felt bad af, mang.

After Divine Liturgy, at trapeza, i sat with her and talked about various things, showed each other pics of ourselves n shiet, mang

I helped wheel her around and out to her car at the end, helped put her shit in, including her & her chair, mang

Btw, this was my first time getting to hold her n everything, mang. I also narrowly avoided touching some titty because I had her held by her underarms, mang:horror::forcedsmile:

mang shieeet you such a cuck

Thats what she said.

Anyway, u know who snapped her ankles a few days ago & came to church in a wheelchair. I immediately felt bad af, mang.

After Divine Liturgy, at trapeza, i sat with her and talked about various things, showed each other pics of ourselves n shiet, mang

I helped wheel her around and out to her car at the end, helped put her shit in, including her & her chair, mang

Btw, this was my first time getting to hold her n everything, mang. I also narrowly avoided touching some titty because I had her held by her underarms, mang:horror::forcedsmile:
You're going to murder me from drinking because you mogg me so damn MUCH.

it's fucking over, kill me, DO IT NOW!

why do you hate nigs?

-
19000 posts about how you're going to get laid soon- :feelskek:

Who will mang they day you get banned chico? :smonk:

all niggers are low iq, GrAY.

it's over
FEC7C9D9 44EB 47D6 A961 96412D47A138

seethe and dilate, catechumanny

Fakecel gringo tbh

my most intimate interaction with a girl so far is accidentally touching the cashiers hand when I get my money back

my most intimate interaction with a girl so far is accidentally touching the cashiers hand when I get my money back
Consider urself brutally mogged, Chico. My condolences, mang

Thats what she said.

You take care of some old lady or smth?