Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m an abuser and I want to change my ways

ShortBoy

ShortBoy

5'2" Subhuman and Failure In Life
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/selfimprovement/comments/ymfpqw/im_an_abuser_and_i_want_to_change_my_ways/

See, THAT'S THE GUY I should have been in my teens with girls instead of being too nice and quiet, fuuuuuck I was so dumb I should have been an asshole all along because that's what women fucking respond to and are attracted, they love being treated like shit this makes me so angry why are they like this????

I remember back at school when I was like 12-13 I was in love with a cute blonde she was my dream girl but guess what there was this guy who was a bully and was always bullying everyone including me, and HE GOT HER it still baffles me today

But I don't have the guts to turn into an asshole I don't like hurting people especially women I have too much empathy I hate myself for this, I never hurt anyone,

Women reward abusers, assholes and assertive men, don't forget this guys

See, THAT'S THE GUY I should have been in my teens with girls instead of being too nice and quiet, fuuuuuck I was so dumb I should have been an asshole all along because that's what women fucking respond to and are attracted, they love being treated like shit this makes me so angry why are they like this????

I remember back at school when I was like 12-13 I was in love with a cute blonde she was my dream girl but guess what there was this guy who was a bully and was always bullying everyone including me, and HE GOT HER it still baffles me today

But I don't have the guts to turn into an asshole I don't like hurting people especially women I have too much empathy I hate myself for this, I never hurt anyone,

Women reward abusers, assholes and assertive men, don't forget this guys
they only like abusive Chads

My sister got beat by her bf for over 10 years and still with the guy.
depends on the female’s looks level

Do you have looks to be an abuser?

When cunts say "I like confident guys" what they actually mean is "I like aggressive assholes and literal psychopaths"

Good looking guys get this experience.

See, THAT'S THE GUY I should have been in my teens with girls instead of being too nice and quiet
Exactly. I realised this way to late aswell. But i doubt i could have changed into becoming more dark triad.

Chad can shit on their chest and they will thank him by swallowing his cum with a smile

She will leave him when he changes.

Didn't read it all but If he's hot enough he shouldn't have to worry about being an abuser.

Darktriadmaxxing only works on mid-tier normies and above. Won't save a 5'2 manlet.

My sister got beat by her bf for over 10 years and still with the guy.
One of my sister's friends once stayed at our house for hours crying about how her BF kicked the absolute crap out of her, and the next day she saw happily walking around with him in public, with them and their friends even mocking me a little when I saw them. We were all high schoolers/middle schoolers at that point BTW.

Chad can shit on their chest and they will thank him by swallowing his cum with a smile

Didn't read it all but If he's hot enough he shouldn't have to worry about being an abuser.
ngl I didnt even read a single sentence. As long as you hit above the looks threshold, you can basically get away with nearly everything.

LOL I forgot about this post

NOOOOOOOO HE DELETED HIS POST