Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm am an Incel even in non-sexual ways.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21980
  • Start date
Deleted member 21980

Deleted member 21980

Boomercel
-
I don't know about the rest of you guys but I've gotten to the point, well i've been at this point for a while where i can't even make normal friendships with people my own age.

I'm 35+ and it's very akward to have even platonic relationships with people. People my age already are having their 2nd or 3rd child. They are past the "party time" in their lives and do things like go boating and having middle-age activities. When they meet up it's as couples. The only people my age who aren't married are usually gay. So I hate being friends with anyone because the shame I feel is so overt. I'm always the alone one or people ask me why i'm not dating anyone. I try and act like it's that i'm trying to live the open bachelor life but deep down inside I think people know that i'm just and incel loser or gay. I most prefer them to think I'm gay, these days being gay isn't as bad as being the creeper loser incel.

The thing is I'm been so isolated and alone so long now (about 20 years) that In a way I can tolerate the loneliness more than the anxiety I feel with people. I'm at the point in my life where I'm trying to lose the few friendships I have left because I'm so ashamed of myself.

All I really have left is my mom, it's the only reason I do things outside of work. I don't know how i'll cope when I'm truly alone, she's in her 70s and I know that I'll be lucky to have her 10 years from now.

I don't know about the rest of you guys but I've gotten to the point, well i've been at this point for a while where i can't even make normal friendships with people my own age.

I'm 35+ and it's very akward to have even platonic relationships with people. People my age already are having their 2nd or 3rd child. They are past the "party time" in their lives and do things like go boating and having middle-age activities. When they meet up it's as couples. The only people my age who aren't married are usually gay. So I hate being friends with anyone because the shame I feel is so overt. I'm always the alone one or people ask me why i'm not dating anyone. I try and act like it's that i'm trying to live the open bachelor life but deep down inside I think people know that i'm just and incel loser or gay. I most prefer them to think I'm gay, these days being gay isn't as bad as being the creeper loser incel.

The thing is I'm been so isolated and alone so long now (about 20 years) that In a way I can tolerate the loneliness more than the anxiety I feel with people. I'm at the point in my life where I'm trying to lose the few friendships I have left because I'm so ashamed of myself.

All I really have left is my mom, it's the only reason I do things outside of work. I don't know how i'll cope when I'm truly alone, she's in her 70s and I know that I'll be lucky to have her 10 years from now.

My mom is a bum, she is perpetually under/un-employed and has been a burden on me for most of my adult life (childhood wasn't much better). If she had just done a bit below the bare minimum (as oppossed to the way below she did) I probably wouldn't be an incel.

My mom is a bum, she is perpetually under/un-employed and has been a burden on me for most of my adult life (childhood wasn't much better). If she had just done a bit below the bare minimum (as oppossed to the way below she did) I probably wouldn't be an incel.

Cope, your parents lack of or low income have nothing to do with the fact you aren't 6ft+ and handsome

Cope, your parents lack of or low income have nothing to do with the fact you aren't 6ft+ and handsome

I'm ok looking facially though a 5'6" manlet (part of which is because she didn't force me to get a good night's sleep and there was never enough food in the house as a child). I could have moneymaxxed though and been a fairly happy beta-buxx.

(...)
People my age already are having their 2nd or 3rd child. They are past the "party time" in their lives and do things like go boating and having middle-age activities.
(...)
I dunno if it's specific to the location or the industry I work in, but 7 out of 8 members of my team are either divorced, separated or never been married. One of the bosses above this team got married for the 1st time a few years ago, and he's well in his 50s.
I know this sounds like cope, but on the other hand our society nowadays has so little family values that nobody is surprised with 30-40+ yo folks never being married or even in a ltr. Also, people seem to very rarely remarry after the first marriage that ended up in a divorce...

I'm sorry for your loss.

Welcome to the friendless friends club.

32 here and the social shaming is real. If youre 30+ and an incel, most people (even your so called friends) will try to shame you for it. Its their way of judging you for not stooping to the lowest level of betabuxxing an ugly roastie.

Thats why i mostly avoid socializing.

I most prefer them to think I'm gay, these days being gay isn't as bad as being the creeper loser incel.
Me too tbh. Some people in my family thinks I'm gay.

I'm at the point in my life where I'm trying to lose the few friendships I have left because I'm so ashamed of myself.

I already did it.

Sounds exactly like the boat I'm in. Welcome fellow oldcel

I understand, I'm going through the exact same situation. No family, no friends, no one. Just my mom.

I'm in my 30s and don't feel weird about being single at all. In fact if it weren't for past baggage of incel college days, being solo after young adulthood is preferable. I see so many guys trying to do the white-picket-fence-2.2-kids trope who look dead. Many Chads have been imprisoned or had drugs take their toll. Roasties have all aged horribly. Don't know what the future will be but I'm glad I'll be able to maneuver on my own without whore and kid problems weighing me down.

What a disappointing joke life is after childhood. Once you and your peers hit puberty, nobody wants to hang out with you anymore because they're out chasing pussy and see you as a liability to their endeavor. Plus, they're concerned about social status implications at that age. Once they finally mature, they get married and have children, leaving no time to do anything with you. Even if they do get some rare free time, their wives usually don't like them hanging around perpetually single men like us.

This is another reason for my lifelong grudge against females. Not only did they deprive me of healthy sexual relationships, but they also contributed to 20+ years of extreme social isolation after my perfectly normal childhood where I had an abundance of friends.

On the bright side, my unenviable postpubescent circumstances have forced me to become comfortable squeezing the most out of life as a friendless loner. The only real alternatives are hiding indoors all day or suicide. Might as well make the best of a bad situation, right? Of course, it gets extremely awkward when people at work start inquiring about my weekends and inevitably ask who's with me when I tell them about my experiences.

I have been an outspoken critic of MGTOW, but do find that MGTOW types (particularly divorced guys my age, but also "MSTOW" singles) represent the best possibilities for friendships for people our age. They usually have more free time than married guys, don't have a woman telling them who they should and shouldn't be hanging out with, and often have similar views as us when it comes to feminism, slut culture, and women in general.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how you've made it this far, after suffering from loneliness for the past 6 years I'm basically ready to kill myself. The only reason I dont is because I'm saving up for surgery. If surgery doesn't work, then yes, it's the rope for me.

I'm not sure how you've made it this far, after suffering from loneliness for the past 6 years I'm basically ready to kill myself. The only reason I dont is because I'm saving up for surgery. If surgery doesn't work, then yes, it's the rope for me.
The wiZard meme kinda is true after a while you just stop caring or are able to just handle it.