Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im always fkin tired and lethargic

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I forgot my utensils so im eating like a dog rn

Even when I get 7-8hrs half the time. Meanwhile normies are unhealthy shits and perform at work lile they're on crack. I feel like being chronically sleep deprived pretty much through all of grade school did this to me. Dont feel like doing shit ever. Just want to go to sleep and stay that way. I work just to sustain this lifestyle. I suffer being at work every day. I hate the feeling of being sweaty in my jeans so much and I never get used to it. I get heat headaches easier than anyone. I get headaches for no reason. I'm the smallest guy at work always. I dont feel like standing much less using my precious free
I started playing the indie game Mosaic recently. It depicts this reality as it is. Fucking broootal. Monotonous, meaningless, repetitive, dull, vapid, a real fkin g slog.

Wish i was sleep all the time

I just wanna sleep

Effects of depression, loneliness, etc. You'll feel tired forever with all this baggage.

me too senpai

When "the well of fortitude" is almost empty.