Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im always excluded

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
I hear a group a people my age outside laughing, having fun, drinking, parting, enjoying spring break like normal people meanwhile im sitting in my room playing minecraft and writing drafts for future alphadestiny threads :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. Nobody wants me around or wants to hang out with me, im the least liked person in my group of friends who are probably out partying without me:rage: :rage:. I will always be excluded and left out for the rest of my life

writing drafts for future alphadestiny threads :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.
giphy.gif

I hear a group a people my age outside laughing, having fun, drinking, parting, enjoying spring break like normal people meanwhile im sitting in my room playing minecraft and writing drafts for future alphadestiny threads :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. Nobody wants me around or wants to hang out with me, im the least liked person in my group of friends who are probably out partying without me:rage::rage:. I will always be excluded and left out for the rest of my life
We're here for you buddy b0y0

Forget them tbh enjoy your home here

Holy fuck writing drafts for future alphadestiny threads.it's so over for u.