Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm allergic to soy. Part 3

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
Soyboy tried to chew me out for arriving 15 minutes late at work.
When I entered the admission room of the dental surgery I work in, I apologised for coming in late, excusing myself with bus having been caught in heavy traffic.
He clearly didn't seem to buy, because I heard him say: "Hold on a second, I need to talk to you."
I didn't want to engage in any conversation with him, or more fittingly, being reprimanded for something I had no control over.
So I hurriedly said: "Sorry, I'm in a rush to make up for the time I've lost, we'll talk later after I've seen all my patients."
He started raging: "We're not colleagues! Don't you dare talk to me like that!"
I ignored him and went my dental unit, trying to refocus.

Other dentists, who worked just like me under his unofficial supervision/"guidance" as more experienced practitioner (his roughly year older than me and in the workfield 2-3 years more), didn't get the treatment I did.

Soyboy think they can use incels for power tripping. :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::lasereyes:

Previous entries in the series:

Shit like this makes me feel slightly less bad about being a NEET. Having to waste most of your waking hours is bad enough, but having to deal with low testosterone passive aggressive control freaks seems like hell. Don't know why you'd want to spend your time looking into other people's mouths all day but I guess it pays pretty well.

Shit like this makes me feel slightly less bad about being a NEET. Having to waste most of your waking hours is bad enough, but having to deal with low testosterone passive aggressive control freaks seems like hell. Don't know why you'd want to spend your time looking into other people's mouths all day but I guess it pays pretty well.
I work for national healthcare, wages are ok. I cannot afford to NEET, no matter how based this lifestyle is considering my inceldom.