Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I'm allergic to soy. Part 2

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
Previously on Deathmints stupid blabbering:

Another day with my supervior at admission room in the hospital and I overhear him say how he wishes Poland followed the italian model (no jab, no job).
If people who chose not to get vaccinated starved, he wouldn't care.
If he doesn't shut up, I will inject into this cucks system 1 nanogram of testosterone to send him into a toxic shock.
(Normally men have about 400-900 nanograms in each deciliter of blood serum)
Fucking pizda!

i've heard these freaks before

my favorite was a femoid on the phone screaming at a female relative because the relative had cancelled a corona vaxx appointment for her kid at the last moment or something

imagine screaming at someone to mRNA vaxx their little kids

Niedobór soi wyczuwam :feels::feels:

Previously on Deathmints stupid blabbering:

Another day with my supervior at admission room in the hospital and I overhear him say how he wishes Poland followed the italian model (no jab, no job).
If people who chose not to get vaccinated starved, he wouldn't care.
If he doesn't shut up, I will inject into this cucks system 1 nanogram of testosterone to send him into a toxic shock.
(Normally men have about 400-900 nanograms in each deciliter of blood serum)
Fucking pizda!
I'm dumb so I have to ask how 1 ng of test would shock a guy whose average is at least 400x that?

If you have test e send me some, also willing to purchase tren and anavar

I'm dumb so I have to ask how 1 ng of test would shock a guy whose average is at least 400x that?
Soy made him so effeminate that anything masculine would be unbearable for his body.