Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Im addicted to total war rome 2.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
99y4wytitvd11.png

Bought the game and dlc from the steam summer sale, didnt even think it would run on my mac, but it ran perfectly.
I'm addicted, all I want to do is spread the glory of Rome throughout the barbarian lands.
Also bought mount and blade so I can play with some mods.
Blank+_6eebf5f932efc0c381b1b9a21dc0d815.jpg

Is it like empire earth/starcraft/ ages of empire type games?

Hasnt this game been out for a long time

at least you have a high iq addiction

Is it like empire earth/starcraft/ ages of empire type games?

Hasnt this game been out for a long time
s2-69623657f9657f2fa845784f7423b86b.jpg

Nah it's the kind where you control Ron's of troops on the battlefield and conquer territory.
The only other total war I played before was shogun 2 and while it did hit my weeb fix, I wasn't as interested in Japanese history. But I love Roman history so Rome 2 appeals to me way more.

Rome 1 is superior in every way.

its not some YIKES QUEEN SLAY WOKE meme like 2 is.

Mac fags BTFO'd
btw, I should make a song album title out of your sig. but change it.

Being Ugly is Heil

If you play mount and blade don't start out with the Rhodoks the mountain bandits are a huge pain in the ass I would suggest starting as the nords or sarranids. Since the terrain is mostly flat and they have easy starting games.

Rome 1 mogs (((Rome 2))) into oblivion.

don't a have a good pc to play it :feelsbadman:

I love total war warhammer. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: It's the only vidya I play now. TWWH 3 will mog all other total wars. @Crustaciouse have you tried the Divide Et Impera mod?

EU4 is infinitely more replayable.

I love total war warhammer. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: It's the only vidya I play now. TWWH 3 will mog all other total wars. @Crustaciouse have you tried the Divide Et Impera mod?
Not yet, I've been playing the vanilla game so far but I will download mods soon

There's no enough war strategy games out there. I'm quite enjoying sudden strike 4. Its decent for a (ps4) port.

my brother plays warhammer total war 2 while i sleep on my pc

he also played rome total war 1, total war rome 2, medieval total war with mods