Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm actually worried about Sigmacel

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Is Sigma okay? Inceltears is FLOODED with his posts. I never realized how much he posts until I began looking at the user who was posting the screenshots of our forum. He posts images literally every hour. Is he a bot? I'm genuinely curious how he can devote this much time to screenshotting our forum jfl. It makes no sense.

It's a parasitic relationship, he needs up to survive

I think it's a team of users here doing it for free PR. Certainly led to me joining because of it.

I really dont care about him

he has superhuman fat reserves allowing him to post continuously without breaks

hes probably a cia experiment

Truecel saint.

He's a mentally ill neet that makes threads about us every day non stop for years

I think it's a team of users here doing it for free PR. Certainly led to me joining because of it.

Right answer. I know a few people share his incel tears log in to spread blackpill

Is Sigma okay? Inceltears is FLOODED with his posts. I never realized how much he posts until I began looking at the user who was posting the screenshots of our forum. He posts images literally every hour. Is he a bot? I'm genuinely curious how he can devote this much time to screenshotting our forum jfl. It makes no sense.

I wish he would join us. Maybe it's like batman and he actually Posts here like a normal user and IT is just his way of spreading the blackpill.
If Sigma stops Posting on IT, the subreddit is literally dead JFL.

Truecel saint.
im glad hes alright tbh
we all know that he is one of the truest of them all , and deep down he knows it too .
I just hope that he some day accepts his fate and leaves IT behind .

The truest of cels

BrazilianSmegma is omnipotent

He's maybe a double agent to normie redditors and the cucked world. I don't see any reason for anyone to post things again and again except to make it more popular. This will result in the spreading of blackpill and one or two incels getting blackpilled and joining us. In the world of publicity and fame, it's better to be known get hated by everyone than to not have anyone knowing who you are

he doesn't post as much as he used to

I don't think that's just one guy. Most probably it's a group of trannies. Some people say he's actually an incel spreading blackpill.

literally who

I don't think that's just one guy. Most probably it's a group of trannies. Some people say he's actually an incel spreading blackpill.

5 of them share the log on. It's yet to be determined if it's 5 IT trannies or 5 Incel agents.

It’s just his way of coping

He's a mentally ill neet that makes threads about us every day non stop for years
SIGMA

Yeah I got here because of cuck tears and braincels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back