Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm about to piss off a lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WhyAmIBothering

Banned
-
TEE HEE! TEE HEE!!
I know there is honestly only a solid 20 active members on this website, but I figured, why not have a shot at it? I'm already certain none of you will take me seriously, but feel free to humor me with your responses.
I doubt most of you guys could change your mind on how you view women, which is fine, more for the men who deserve them.
However, some of the things you guys are saying are just really, really wrong. I'm not sure if you genuinely don't know or if you enjoy lying to yourself as it makes you feel better, but I'll try to clear a couple things up anyway.
Women do have preferences. I get that a lot of girls are fucking weird about only wanting guys over six feet tall, which is ridiculous. It's really ridiculous. Not every single woman is like that though. I have a preference for shorter guys in all honesty, and I'm only 5'6''. Regardless, I'm not picky on height at all. If a girl doesn't see you past your height, that's her fucking problem, and you're better off without her. I'm also not really into white guys, so I don't fit the stereotype all of you guys give women in that aspect either. Although, again I will admit, some women really only date white guys, that's on them, I'm just speaking for myself.
..I also saw someone say something about how girls don't clean the inside of their vaginas and how they would "clean her vagina inside and out with alcohol."
Not sure if that was a child or just a really stupid person, but vaginas clean themselves.. in case anyone didn't know that.
I'm a virgin too, if that makes anyone feel remotely better about this. I could never slut or whore around. I'm not a party girl who goes out to get drunk. I'm a homebody. I'm 18 years old, and I'm conventionally attractive and fit.
This really sounds like I'm trying to sell myself out, but I'm not, I'm just explaining that all of the teenagers and females in general that you complain about doing all this shit - I don't do it. I'm not the only one either. Not every single woman is awful, just like how not every single man is awful or a rapist, or whatever feminists say nowadays.
For the few people that I've seen on here that I actually pity and see potential in improving, not gonna name names, but I hope you read this, and I hope you regain some motivation.
At this point, I figure I'm just ranting on about nothing. I hope this got through to someone at least. I already understand I'm going to get banned for being a female by the way, but that's fine, it's not like I want an account here permanently anyway.
Incoming troll comments. (For the record, I've already seen a good majority of these threads to not get surprised by anything you say, most likely)

wVSzTcM.gif

OUT, roastie

"I'm not like other girls tehee"

FEMOIDS GET OUT!

I'm supposed to take someone who can't even properly format a paragraph seriously?

SMD

Okay, I'm going to take the time to respond to you seriously so that you understand what's going on. It doesn't matter if some girls have different preferences than others. If 80% of women automatically exclude non-white men, and non-white men are 40% of the population, that means there will be a shortage of women to go around for those men. The math just screws us over badly.

In addition, there's always SOME thing or the other that will get you. If you're not white, you have to be 6 foot tall. If you're not 6 foot tall, you have to be white. If you're neither, you have to be good looking. If you're not good looking, you have to be NT. And naturally some guys won't make the cut at all.

"I'm not picky on height at all. If a girl doesn't see you past your height, that's her fucking problem, and you're better off without her. "

The problem is people like you is minority while thay are majority, this is basically saying give up with dating.

"I'm a virgin too, if that makes anyone feel remotely better about this. I could never slut or whore around. I'm not a party girl who goes out to get drunk. I'm a homebody. I'm 18 years old, and I'm conventionally attractive and fit. "

If this truly the case i respect you and happy for you, however i am skeptical that such a woman can exist.

Also i fail to see the point of this post, things we say are still true. This is basically ego masturbation, trying to say "I am not like other girls! I will give tons of anecdotes that has no weight againts your arguments!"

It's still over for white manlets

Okay, I'm going to take the time to respond to you seriously so that you understand what's going on. It doesn't matter if some girls have different preferences than others. If 80% of women automatically exclude non-white men, and non-white men are 40% of the population, that means there will be a shortage of women to go around for those men. The math just screws us over badly.

In addition, there's always SOME thing or the other that will get you. If you're not white, you have to be 6 foot tall. If you're not 6 foot tall, you have to be white. If you're neither, you have to be good looking. If you're not good looking, you have to be NT. And naturally some guys won't make the cut at all.
Thanks for actually having a legitimate conversation with me, in some form. You do have a point there, though, I will agree with you. I really hope the math is wrong though because if 80% of women are excluding non-white men, that's really fucked up.
I'm sorry that it's hard for you guys, I guess I just don't see this website as a good way to cope, but if it works for you guys, then I guess I can't complain much.

It's too bad girls like you are rare and the majority prefer white or attractive ethnic 6ft tall and ditch the ugly ones for superficial traits

I am too ugly to get woman, I have been insulted by both men and woman because of my appearance.
No living female could possibly ever be attracted to me.
Everyone has been insulted by people due to their appearance, even people that not everyone would consider to be ugly. I understand it's discouraging, but I assure you that it's not just you. I've seen attractive people get called ugly in front of my own eyes. I'm personally one to believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I doubt anyone here is going to agree with that..

Well it must be my personality then, right? LOL.

It's too bad girls like you are rare and the majority prefer white or attractive ethnic 6ft tall and ditch the ugly ones for superficial traits
Yeah it's really fucking too bad. I've legitimately gotten mad at girls who told me they only date men over six feet tall lmfao. Same girls that go around wondering why the guys they date end up being pieces of shit...

"Teehee, I'm a virgin, attractive and fit 18 y/o girl."

"I'm not into tall or white guys."

OUT

20 active members? Are you blind, or did you not lurk enough?

Well it must be my personality then, right? LOL.
I don't know you so I can't answer that 100% accurately, but it is possible you have a personality that is hard to be compatible with. I feel I'm personally one of those people. I mean I'm a dominant girl that doesn't care about speaking my mind, and that alone turns off a good number of men. We all have our issues.

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY WHORE

OUT OUT OUT

"Teehee, I'm a virgin, attractive and fit 18 y/o girl."

"I'm not into tall or white guys."

OUT
hey hey I didn't say I wasn't into tall guys, just said I preferred shorter guys. I even said "regardless, I'm not picky with height at all."

Thanks for actually having a legitimate conversation with me, in some form. You do have a point there, though, I will agree with you. I really hope the math is wrong though because if 80% of women are excluding non-white men, that's really fucked up.
I'm sorry that it's hard for you guys, I guess I just don't see this website as a good way to cope, but if it works for you guys, then I guess I can't complain much.

I wasn't saying that those are the exact numbers. I really have no clue but I'm giving an example. With sexual selection it seems to be a winner take all scenerio and many men are just left high and dry for no good reason.

Everyone has been insulted by people due to their appearance, even people that not everyone would consider to be ugly. I understand it's discouraging, but I assure you that it's not just you. I've seen attractive people get called ugly in front of my own eyes. I'm personally one to believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I doubt anyone here is going to agree with that..
Yes but those attractive and normal looking people that got called ugly still had other people that thought they where attractive.
The only people that have said I'm attractive are my parents (which of coarse they would say something like that).
But everybody else has always said I'm ugly, they point out the obvious flaws like my ugly skin and large number of moles on my face.
Never in my life has anybody else had anything positive to say about my appearance.
Relationships are built on attraction, if the other person isn't attracted to you but also thinks your ugly then it will never be a relationship.

Only the truth hurts. Chad having his looks mocked doesn't get to him. It's like a midget laughing at a giant.

off yourself with cleaning products you worthless container of roast beef

Why do online roasties think stuff like this is helpful or reassuring. We've heard this bull a thousand times, but it doesn't materialize in real life.

We'll never find a girl whose preference we'll fit. Things aren't some fairytale story.

I'm a virgin too, if that makes anyone feel remotely better about this. I could never slut or whore around. I'm not a party girl who goes out to get drunk. I'm a homebody. I'm 18 years old, and I'm conventionally attractive and fit.
likely)
I'm not like the other girls tee hee

Tickle my peepee. That is the advice I need right now, not these platitudes.

Why do online roasties think stuff like this is helpful or reassuring. We've heard this bull a thousand times, but it doesn't materialize in real life.

We'll never find a girl whose preference we'll fit. Things aren't some fairytale story.

Really hit home for me.

The issue isn't females individually, it's femoids as a culture are promoted to act like sluts, dress like whores, put men down, and treat us like shit unless we can help their social status. I've seen fucking 1/10 men with 5/10 femoids. But these are one off instances of specific individuals. We need a change in the roastie worshipping main stream culture.

The door's that way, whore.

It's the patented NotLikeOtherGurrls™.

-Shut the fuck up
-You're a female
-You're not wanted here
-You're opinion dosent matter
-Get the fuck out

I'm glad femoids start their posts with "woman here". It makes it so I don't have to waste my time reading garbage

LOL@ im a "virgin".

I know there is honestly only a solid 20 active members on this website, but I figured, why not have a shot at it?
>Sure thing you dirty, amoral slut.

I'm already certain none of you will take me seriously, but feel free to humor me with your responses.
>This textual diarrhea is humor.

I doubt most of you guys could change your mind on how you view women, which is fine, more for the men who deserve them.
>More for the Cucks indeed!

However, some of the things you guys are saying are just really, really wrong. I'm not sure if you genuinely don't know or if you enjoy lying to yourself as it makes you feel better, but I'll try to clear a couple things up anyway.
> some of the things you guys are saying are just really, really wrong. I'm not sure if you genuinely don't know or if you enjoy lying to yourself as it makes you feel better, but I'll try to clear a couple things up anyway.

Women do have preferences.
>And that preference is Chad.

I get that a lot of girls are fucking weird about only wanting guys over six feet tall, which is ridiculous. It's really ridiculous. Not every single woman is like that though.
>Only 99.9999999% Guys! Not 100% you non-cucks!

I have a preference for shorter guys in all honesty, and I'm only 5'6''.
> You prefer 6'0" to 6'4"?! HOLY SHIT!

Regardless, I'm not picky on height at all.
>Only as picky as the average whore.

If a girl doesn't see you past your height, that's her fucking problem, and you're better off without her.
>Only problem: If we remove the height-conscious foids from the equation, there are far too few left to go among 2.8 *10^9 sub8's let alone 3.5*10^9 total male population.

I'm also not really into white guys, so I don't fit the stereotype all of you guys give women in that aspect either.
>Of course. Tyrone exists as well.

Although, again I will admit, some women really only date white guys, that's on them, I'm just speaking for myself.
>MOST women only want white guys. You have nothing to say about that, so "that's on them" and you can only "speak for yourself".

..I also saw someone say something about how girls don't clean the inside of their vaginas and how they would "clean her vagina inside and out with alcohol."
> And I saw someone of Cuckqueers taking about all incels should submit to cuckoldery and perpetual discrimination, as well have their penises chopped off and be subject to lifelong bullying or suffer a fate Far worse than the Holocaust multiplied by the Partition of India and the Armenian Genocide. Not sure if I made that up or that was a false-flagger though, same with your case.

Not sure if that was a child or just a really stupid person, but vaginas clean themselves.. in case anyone didn't know that.
>I'm sure it was one of your false flaggers (perhaps another one of your alt accounts?). Perhaps It was Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Me, You, My Goldfish, The CM of Rajasthan, Nawaz Sharif or all of us!

I'm a virgin too, if that makes anyone feel remotely better about this. I could never slut or whore around. I'm not a party girl who goes out to get drunk.
>And then you wake up from this dream and ask "How could I write such lies?! Oh wait, I'm a woman, I'm capable of all evil!"

I'm a homebody. I'm 18 years old, and I'm conventionally attractive and fit.
> I'm a 6'4" 0/10 40 year old Indian Bald Janitor Personality Chad.

This really sounds like I'm trying to sell myself out, but I'm not, I'm just explaining that all of the teenagers and females in general that you complain about doing all this shit - I don't do it.
>You don't do it but the rest do. Sorry. One person cannot redeem a whole group, especially when that one person is a blatant liar.

I'm not the only one either. Not every single woman is awful, just like how not every single man is awful or a rapist, or whatever feminists say nowadays.
>"See! I'm an 'anti-feminist' too! Orbit me! What, that means I can't have any rights?! Fuck, nvm, just orbit me!"
>Again, one person cannot redeem a whole group, no matter how much they lie.

For the few people that I've seen on here that I actually pity and see potential in improving, not gonna name names, but I hope you read this, and I hope you regain some motivation.
>And those few people, I encourage you to not become abject cucks like she wants you to be, and gain a pair.

At this point, I figure I'm just ranting on about nothing.
>You only now figured that out?!

I hope this got through to someone at least.
>Don't worry. Some Faggot or Cuck or Tranny is always willing to orbit you.

I already understand I'm going to get banned for being a female by the way, but that's fine, it's not like I want an account here permanently anyway.
>Good. May Khuda burn you in hell for eternity.

Incoming troll comments. (For the record, I've already seen a good majority of these threads to not get surprised by anything you say, most likely)
>I'm not surprised by what you've written what a scumbag and whore you are. I say it so, may God kill you in the most painful fashion possible and burn you in the deepest corner of hell.

May She Be Damned To a Thousand Deaths - Say It So!

V I R T U E S I G N A L L I N G
I
R
T
U
E
S
I
G
N
A
L