Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm about to piss off a lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the thing is simple

there is a social and evolutive competition for social respect and sexual validation

preferences exist,thats truth but they arent distributed in a homogenius way so in any place you have the same chances of finding someone that can like you

prefrerences depend of culture,history,social conditions and demographic distribution

for example chinesse and japan have some special fetish for pale skin and tiny delicated feets

if you are a girl with this traits born in those countrys ,get partner would be more easy for you
but if you wasnt born in those countrys,then this traits can become a weigth

incels live in countrys and cultures when their traits are something disgusting for public opinion,add to that our lack of social skills (being their fault or not), looks/health problems and live condition problems (dirty,poor,violent etc)

incels are the ones that had lose the social and evolutive competition for sex and love in their enviroments and unless their enviroment and them change,is almost imposible to get laid

as long there is something like ''win'' there will be always losers

if you like this kind of guys ,well fine for you
but for every girl like you there is thousands of ones that will reject us,and even if we managed to meet girls like you we will have to compete beetwen ourselves to get tham
repeating the same shit just than in a minor scale

wVSzTcM.gif

OUT, roastie

Check the warning the mods put LMAO

Lmao to whichever mod put that warning I love you.

i wish you were real

Why do online roasties think stuff like this is helpful or reassuring. We've heard this bull a thousand times, but it doesn't materialize in real life.

We'll never find a girl whose preference we'll fit. Things aren't some fairytale story.

If you're really different from other girls then go around pity-fucking all us poor incels. Put your pussy where your mouth is.... or my penis where your mouth is, or pussy where your penis is, uh... damn metaphor things mixing with literal things!

these threads should be deleted.

how do all these dumb cunts find this place

Status
Not open for further replies.