Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm about to have a panic attack because I JUST REALIZED I'm a deformedcel

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
My eye doctor mentioned recently that one of my eyes is higher than the other and asked if it was the result of a major injury. I laughed it off and went on my way. HOWEVER, I was just walking by a mirror and I noticed that one of my eyes is legitimately a FULL EYE LENGTH HIGHER than the other. My face looks like a fucking Picasso painting. I'm probably autistic (my brother was diagnosed with Asperger's), so I never look anybody in the eyes, so nobody has ever mentioned this before the eye doctor. The sight of myself makes me want to vomit so I hardly ever look in the mirror, so I never noticed before. I want to fucking die. There's truly no hope for me now. Life has fucked me in every way possible. I'm legally blind with a degenerative eye disease, I'm likely an actual retard, and I'm so hideous that I'm actually deformed. In middle school when all the students were getting inspected for scoliosis, the nurse got worried when she saw me and had to go get the head nurse who said, "Oh, his shoulder blades are just different sizes, it's nothing to worry about". I must look like the fucking hunchback of Notre Dame. The attached picture is kind of what my eyes look like, except my nose is so fucking crooked it looks like a C and my front teeth are chipped from having a ladder dropped on me, I have a fat lip with a mouth that hangs open because the right side of my jaw isn't connected..

Attachments

• Asymmetric.png
    Asymmetric.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 212
I have this too, Jfl :feelscry:
I have longer hair so people can’t even tell tbh .
Don’t be too hard on yourself, bro. Just grow long hair,or wear sunglasses or hats. Also my condolences. It’s over for NotreDamecels.

Can't you do anything about it ?

Yeah let me just carve out my skull real quick so I can move my eye to a different spot
Sorry bro...i wasn't saying this on purpose just if you could do something.:feelsbadman:

I have the same thing but people never notice it

Man you're fucked, just find some copes.

try coping more
>Manlet
>Says “women are actually attracted to manlets more as they are 'pocket-sized' and 'cuter'.”
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You live in so much denial.

CA784180 0759 4168 A016 EB3DAF0006A1

c760f2c3630044ebabd6dea9fb111f7f.jpg

not that bad if the rest of your face is good

>Manlet
>Says “women are actually attracted to manlets more as they are 'pocket-sized' and 'cuter'.”
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You live in so much denial.

View attachment 42951
Manlets are more sexually attractive in theory than tall men if you look at the stats, JFL at this coping Blackcel.

My eye doctor mentioned recently that one of my eyes is higher than the other and asked if it was the result of a major injury. I laughed it off and went on my way. HOWEVER, I was just walking by a mirror and I noticed that one of my eyes is legitimately a FULL EYE LENGTH HIGHER than the other. My face looks like a fucking Picasso painting. I'm probably autistic (my brother was diagnosed with Asperger's), so I never look anybody in the eyes, so nobody has ever mentioned this before the eye doctor. The sight of myself makes me want to vomit so I hardly ever look in the mirror, so I never noticed before. I want to fucking die. There's truly no hope for me now. Life has fucked me in every way possible. I'm legally blind with a degenerative eye disease, I'm likely an actual retard, and I'm so hideous that I'm actually deformed. In middle school when all the students were getting inspected for scoliosis, the nurse got worried when she saw me and had to go get the head nurse who said, "Oh, his shoulder blades are just different sizes, it's nothing to worry about". I must look like the fucking hunchback of Notre Dame. The attached picture is kind of what my eyes look like, except my nose is so fucking crooked it looks like a C and my front teeth are chipped from having a ladder dropped on me, I have a fat lip with a mouth that hangs open because the right side of my jaw isn't connected..
Wtf all that, nah it's over my man:feelsrope:

Shit dude it never even began for you, RIP :feelscry::feelsbadman:

Manlets are more sexually attractive in theory than tall men if you look at the stats, JFL at this coping Blackcel.

Oh shit your serious I thought u was joking:feelsmega: , bro it’s not even over for you. Youre not even in the competition, you didn’t even make it to the “starting line” sort of speak. The day I see femoids swoon over a manlet is the day I’ll rope. Jfl at Coping Chad Manlets :feelsohh::feelskek::feelskek:

Oh shit your serious I thought u was joking:feelsmega: , bro it’s not even over for you. Youre not even in the competition, you didn’t even make it to the “starting line” sort of speak. The day I see femoids swoon over a manlet is the day I’ll rope. Jfl at Coping Chad Manlets :feelsohh::feelskek::feelskek:
you are the one coping

My condolences, stay strong and LDAR.

Sorry to here this bro. I suggest going CD (Chris Dorner), he is much more loved in the public eye and will be looked upon by many in the future as a hero, you can too!!

Rope (serious)

So you look like Sloth from the goonies?

My eye asymmetry is just as bad as that photo as well as my nose, jaw and skull. my forehead even looks slightly bigger on one side I think. I just avoid looking at photos all together these days tbh

JESUS CHRIST I WAS TEXTING MY STEP-MOM ABOUT MY LOPSIDED FACE AND I SENT HER A PICTURE AND SHE SAID I LOOK LIKE A SERIAL KILLER IT'S SO FUCKING OVER

If you have a hunch back you can fix it by standing against the wall and try to put the back of your head on the wall and looking down.

This can be primarily remedied through jaw surgery. The jaws can be shifted to straighten it out a bit. I have the same problem and i hate it too. Being asymmetric sucks.

This can be primarily remedied through jaw surgery. The jaws can be shifted to straighten it out a bit. I have the same problem and i hate it too. Being asymmetric sucks.

It was insane, noticing for the first time that I had such a monstrous flaw. I was looking in the mirror thinking, "I'm not even human". On the verge of a breakdown, I was seriously considering roping for the first time in years.

It was insane, noticing for the first time that I had such a monstrous flaw. I was looking in the mirror thinking, "I'm not even human". On the verge of a breakdown, I was seriously considering roping for the first time in years.
Have you ever checked your side profile? The first time I saw my side profile was with 2 mirrors side by side and it really showed how truly fucked I am.

All incels are deformed on the spiritual plane.

Have you ever checked your side profile? The first time I saw my side profile was with 2 mirrors side by side and it really showed how truly fucked I am.

My side profile puts me at a solid 1/10. I'm almost 30, so I'm balding, I have a beak nose, fat lip, bug eyes, loose skin between my neck and chin because I'm old and on the heavy side of "normal weight", recessed chin, face is covered in moles, my teeth are chipped with an underbite, my mouth hangs open because the right side of my jaw isn't connected, THE LIST GOES ON AND ON

Before anyone here kills themselves over this...
ChicoFlawsImage

Some asymmetry is normal and many good looking people have it.
Also notice his asymmetric jaw.

At least you find some humour in it, I kekd at "picasso painting".

My side profile puts me at a solid 1/10. I'm almost 30, so I'm balding, I have a beak nose, fat lip, bug eyes, loose skin between my neck and chin because I'm old and on the heavy side of "normal weight", recessed chin, face is covered in moles, my teeth are chipped with an underbite, my mouth hangs open because the right side of my jaw isn't connected, THE LIST GOES ON AND ON

Im 28, also ugly (maybe not as ugly as you... im a 3/10) and i also have a deformity (pectus carinatum). Im socially retarded too, and probably aspie. I never had a chance and i had to give up a normal human life too....
Im sorry that you had hopes until recently. Losing all hope is the most painful thing ive done in my entire life, and i dont think im better after knowing it never began for me, that nobody will ever love or like or respect me ever. BUT there are still some copes that kind of worth from my point of view. Sex dolls, scorts, vidya, drugs... can help a lot. I smoke a lot of cheap weed (i dont care about lung cancer, i would welcome in any case).
Anyway, i dont know what to say. Its hard to ralize that the "ITS OVER" meme its not just a meme, but the actual reality of oneself. It stopt being funny tbh. Maybe you should take a break from this forum and other external influences, and think about what to do with your life now that the most common way to live a life (acompanied by your wife, children and friends) is impossible for you.
And good luck bro, whatever you decide to do.

Just be confident bro!

Just sunglassesmaxx and wear indoor glasses that are tinted

You'll start to notice celebs with crooked faces more and cope from that.

Ryan Gosling was posted previously. You posted Shannon Doherty.

I give you Bradley Cooper:

Bradley-Cooper.jpg

You'll start to notice celebs with crooked faces more and cope from that.

Ryan Gosling was posted previously. You posted Shannon Doherty.

I give you Bradley Cooper:

Bradley-Cooper.jpg

I feel like I'm in a nightmare, like I'm looking at a melting wax statue. How could I never notice this kind of thing before?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
OP cope for the time being. This happened with me, you accept your flaws after a while and go into chill mode again srs.

I have the same issue my eyes are noticeably asymmetrical but unless you have some medically diagnosable deformity like a genetic syndrome you should not consider yourself disfigured. Also the female in the picture looks beautiful despite the asymmetrical eyes if you are similar in aesthetics then you should not consider yourself unattractive.

I have the same issue my eyes are noticeably asymmetrical but unless you have some medically diagnosable deformity like a genetic syndrome you should not consider yourself disfigured. Also the female in the picture looks beautiful despite the asymmetrical eyes if you are similar in aesthetics then you should not consider yourself unattractive.

How in the fuck is she beautiful? Her eyes are on two different worlds and they look completely dead. Her nose is slanted like a god damned backslash, and she's mouth breathing like a fish out of water. She looks like she has downs.

How in the fuck is she beautiful? Her eyes are on two different worlds and they look completely dead. Her nose is slanted like a god damned backslash, and she's mouth breathing like a fish out of water. She looks like she has downs.
She has got good bone structure, decent thin nose, eyes and eyelashes that are pretty despite being asymmetrical, and hot thick feminine lips. It could be a lot worse with asymmetrical eyes but hers are barely noticeable.

Last edited: