Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm about to go on a lonely walk

• Thread starter Deleted member 17983
  • Start date
Deleted member 17983

Deleted member 17983

graycel so don't bully
-
Through a forest. Can't wait tbh. It's where I always go when i'm feeling especially down about having no gf due to the cruelty of womyn. It's sort of relaxing, I guess. It lets me take my mind off things much better than being at home.
I just have to wait for it to get dark because i'm too high inhib to be outside when people can see me. Especially now since this whore told people that i'm a stalker and i'm trying to rape her so a lot of her orbiters and simps might be out to get me (https://incels.is/threads/this-is-w...-as-a-low-value-male-highschool-story.173810/)

Wait wtf I just now realized you’re @OverBeforeItBegan ’s alt :feelshaha::feelstastyman:

I do that everyday. I've even built a "debris hut" with a tent inside of it so I've got somewhere to lurk for hours on end. It looks like this but mines better, it's covered in moss.

All my walks are lonely walks.

I do that everyday. I've even built a "debris hut" with a tent inside of it so I've got somewhere to lurk for hours on end. It looks like this but mines better, it's covered in moss.

View attachment 356094
Looks nice, where is this if I may ask?

Well i know that you're usually out this time of the day, and i know that holand is one hour above us.
I see. So why did you leave and then come back exactly?

Looks nice, where is this if I may ask?

It's right on the edge of the Sandringham estate UK where the Queen lives. I'll take an picture of it at some point it's the best debris hut built by human hands IMO, it's like IRL Minecraft. I'm going have to sleep inside of it at some point though if it rains I will get very slightly wet. Not as wet as you would get outside but there are always a couple of droplets that seem to get in no matter what I ram onto it.