Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im about to be 16 with nothing to show for it.

Nigger what?

I can't send the link bc I will be violating the rules if I send a direct link to a selfie.
Then send it in DM, No one will see it there.

You have discuck? Your account is private
Do you have to act vague about names, Its called discord, And yes my account is private due to normies staring at it, And NO IM NOT A NIBBER

Do you have to act vague about names, Its called discord, And yes my account is private due to normies staring at it, And NO IM NOT A NIBBER
Oh my lord, do you have discord or not?

They can't ban me bc of the rules dumbass and what's the point? I would just be back in 2 years
whatever, kid
staying on this autistic forum full of retards and loser lowlifes while being a 15 year old who still has plenty of time to turn his life around will only fuck you up further.
but oh well, not my problem :cool:

whatever, kid
staying on this autistic forum full of retards and lowlifes while being a 15 year old who still has plenty of time to turn his life around will only fuck you up further.
but oh well, not my problem :cool:
I'm not a rotter like the majority of you soyboys on here. I'm actually putting effort into looksmaxxing so I can feel some pussy.

I‘ve been lurking since last yr
Been lurking since about may 2020 but I was pretty much in denial of the Blackpill for a while and also deluded into thinking I’ll ascend :forcedsmile: . I remember most of the users here

I'm not a rotter like the majority of you soyboys on here. I'm actually putting effort into looksmaxxing so I can feel some pussy.
Then go be a chad, Dont rot here with us.

Why do you want to stay on a forum full of soyboys?
I'm only here because I feel obligated as an 31 khhv, but it's absolutely painful, so I don't understand how someone who is young and in his right mind would want that

Bro how am I gonna dm you?
I honestly dont know but your giving off High T vibes, Are you chad by any chance? Your looksmaxxing why still rot here with us, Fuck off the forum!

Why do you want to stay on a forum full of soyboys?
I'm only here because I feel obligated as an 31 khhv, but it's absolutely painful, so I don't understand how someone who is young and in his right mind would want that
You're a 31 year old khhv because in your time you didn't have the resources I have now. Perhaps if you did in your time you could have ascended. And not only that I barely touch this forum kek. So little to the point where people think I'm some kind of actual fakecel who's out fucking the cheer team at school when I'm playing vidya kek

I honestly dont know but your giving off High T vibes, Are you chad by any chance? Your looksmaxxing why still rot here with us, Fuck off the forum!
I'm not rotting, I don't even touch this forum. I'm telling you to look me up on looksmaxx rn

I'm not rotting, I don't even touch this forum. I'm telling you to look me up on looksmaxx rn
And im telling you to post a link since your not gonna be here much longer anyway

When I was 15, I had didn't have any friends, girlfriend, sex, relationship experience or anyone that can relate with my struggles

Now I'm 18

If you’ve never hugged a girl at 16 it may actually be over for you buddy

And im telling you to post a link since your not gonna be here much longer anyway
I'm not gonna get banned though lmao. If you truly have a problem with me feel free to go into suggestions and speak your truth or ask the mods.

I'm not gonna get banned though lmao. If you truly have a problem with me feel free to go into suggestions and speak your truth or ask the mods.
What problem chico, You scared of links?

Get out of this forum and live your life... you aren't even 18 lmao how can you know it's over

Get out of this forum and live your life... you aren't even 18 lmao how can you know it's over
I never said it was over for me (not seriously atleast) as I said I'm not a doomer ass rotter

I never said it was over for me (not seriously atleast) as I said I'm not a doomer ass rotter
Then why are you here? Is it just purely for entertainment?

Then why are you here? Is it just purely for entertainment?
I came here looking for individuals who share a similar experience. I have met many long lasting online friends here whom I can relate to.

Until I get a gf or get banned bc the rules get updated or I trannypost or something else, I will always pop up here occasionally.

I came here looking for individuals who share a similar experience. I have met many long lasting online friends here whom I can relate to.

Until I get a gf or get banned bc the rules get updated or I trannypost or something else, I will always pop up here occasionally
Do you consider yourself as an incel?

There aint no button to DM me are you that stupid that you didnt understand my message?
You dumb ass shit munching monkey. Dming someone and starting a conversation with them are two different things on this forum.

Yes, by definition and according to the rules of this forum.
Your just 16 and havent reached higher puberty yet fuck off

You dumb ass shit munching monkey. Dming someone and starting a conversation with them are two different things on this forum.
You neanderthal living nigger monkey, Good thing KKK exist so i dont have to deal with your kind, Go die in a ditch filthy nigger!

Yes, by definition and according to the rules of this forum.
Then god speed my guy. Absolutely brutal that you already feel the need to be here at such a young age... i do advise you to try anything in your might to looksmaxx/studymaxx while you are still young. I wish you the best and I hope that I won't see you here again soon

THERES NO FUCKING BUTTON, GET THAT INTO YOUR STUPID HEAD NIGGER!

Your just 16 and havent reached higher puberty yet fuck off
Cope, you most likely stop growing at 16. I'm 5'11 now, and get mogged by freshmen at my school, I'm dead serious. Keep crying nigger.

Cope, you most likely stop growing at 16. I'm 5'11 now, and get mogged by freshmen at my school, I'm dead serious. Keep crying nigger.
Im 6 foot, Keep crying, I have the high ground!

THERES NO FUCKING BUTTON, GET THAT INTO YOUR STUPID HEAD NIGGER!
OH MY FUCKING GOD NIGGER CAN YOU DM OR NOT? SINCE WHEN THE FUCK DID THEY GET RID OF THAT FEATURE?