Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im about to be 16 with nothing to show for it.

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
I have no friends, no girlfriend, no one gives a fuck about me.

My peers at school are doing much better than me, some of them are receiving awards in sports and their families are proud of them. People want them around. No one will even care to remember my errant day of birth besides my stupid mom who doesn't care about me, only my accomplishments.

I feel like everyone but me is having fun in life sometimes, even some of you guys here on this forum tbh.

Did they vote on the age rule before your join date?
If they did,

it's over for your 6k, blood. :smonk:

I was 16 when i joined the incelsphere back in 2020

Did they vote on the age rule before your join date?
If they did,

it's over for your 6k, blood. :smonk:
I'm literally grandfathered in. They won't ban me

My peers at school are doing much better than me, some of them are receiving awards in sports and their families are proud of them. People want them around. No one will even care to remember my errant day of birth besides my stupid mom who doesn't care about me, only my accomplishments.
been there felt that, mang.
it's a brutal life, and a reason I started drinking, blood.

it's over

> 16 year old
tenor.gif

Go back to playing Roblox and stop wasting your teenage years here :feelsUgh:

Kids.is is real

kids.is
you didn't even finish your growth

Dude what the fuck are you doing on this forum lmao. Get the fuck out

I feel like everyone but me is having fun in life sometimes, even some of you guys here on this forum tbh.
If only your buddy lycan could say the same

stop wasting your time here and comeback in your 20's ok?

Kids.is is real
Even if he's allowed here, you make him a great favor banning him. Imagine wasting your teens here instead of playing vidya or watching anime when your brain is still able to enjoy it

Also ban @Adolf Hitler too :lul:

Fucking god damn sophmore moggers @Adolf Hitler @veqdera @Truckzo .

Wait a minute bro this nigga joined when he was 14 bruhhhh

just ban him, the rules literally say 18+
You can't be an incel at age 15, he has no business being here.
He joined when he was 14 he’s one of the youngest users ever on this website if not the youngest

Try being 30 with nothing to show. Fucking fakecel youngcel nigger.

He’s 16 turning 17 I think so he’s not a sophmore he’s a junior but yea he’s a kid
@idk125 was a kid also, probably 17 as i rememeber

@idk125 was a kid also, probably 17 as i rememeber
I was 17 when I joined I’ve been lurking here since I was 15 :feelskek: I decided to join a week or 2 before I turned 18

He’s 16 turning 17 I think so he’s not a sophmore he’s a junior but yea he’s a kid
The thread title says he's about to be 16, which means he is 15 at the moment.

The thread title says he's about to be 16, which means he is 15 at the moment.
Not talking about OP I’m talking about @veqdera

Im 23, Get on my level bitch, You have to see how you turn out after puberty, Too young to say, If your still ugly come back and see us when your older

get off this forum

just ban him, the rules literally say 18+
You can't be an incel at age 15, he has no business being here.
They can't ban me bc of the rules dumbass and what's the point? I would just be back in 2 years

I was 17 when I joined I’ve been lurking here since I was 15 :feelskek: I decided to join a week or 2 before I turned 18
So when did you truly join 17 or 18?

New wave of users are so retarded

The same people who complain that they missed teen love are the same that say that teenagers can't be incels.

• Incel (Allowed):
    • A man (18+) who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one
permaban
I'm literally grandfathered in bc I joined b4 this rule was implemented

Your retarded, You just reached legal sex age in scandinavia which is 16 in norway and 15 in sweden

Go be a kid and fuck other 16 year olds, You dont even know if your trucel yet

Teenager years are the first major blackpill. But retards here think that a 15 year old can become a NT Chad in 3 years

Your retarded, You just reached legal sex age in scandinavia which is 16 in norway and 15 in sweden

Go be a kid and fuck other 16 year olds, You dont even know if your trucel yet
No other 16 year old wants to fuck me dumbass. Go on looksmaxx rn and see how bad I look. I have the same username

Teenager years are the first major blackpill. But retards here think that a 15 year old can become a NT Chad in 3 years
Literally, but meh if I get banned who cares. I have been thinking about deleting my account recently bc this forum hit rock bottom and it's a distraction sometimes