Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I'm a white Arab/Turk

Did you know Mexicans have an entire phrase for bleaching themselves? It's some bullshit in Spanish but it's basically translates to "improvement of the race" jfl
:feelshaha::feelshaha: There’s also a fairly large NSDAP presence in me-hi-co they love white rulers.

''“Ethnicity” is linked with cultural expression and identification. However, both are social constructs used to categorize and characterize seemingly distinct populations. Ethnicities share a cultural background''

Don’t care what some Kalergi-loving article says.
If he was born there and grew up there, then how is he not french? What's his nationality then?
Let me explain this to you.

American and Canadian are not a race, they are an idea. Anyone of any race can be “American” or “Canadian”. This is not the case for countries that are tied to ethnicity like Europe.

Don’t care what some Kalergi-loving article says.

Let me explain this to you.

American and Canadian are not a race, they are an idea. Anyone of any race can be “American” or “Canadian”. This is not the case for countries that are tied to ethnicity like Europe.
I never said they were races, I said they were ethnicities.

Yes, they are tied with ethnicity, not with race though.

Someone who lived in Europe his whole life will of course be more european than someone who never set a foot there, regardless of race and ancestry

:feelshaha::feelshaha: There’s also a fairly large NSDAP presence in me-hi-co
Yeah. Tbh shitskins that are partially white or look white end up becoming the biggest white supremacists for 2 reasons. 1. They have gotten a taste of whiteness and realize how great it is. 2. They want to preserve what little whiteness they have

Iirc there was once a practice among American niggers where they would look at each other hands to see how light their skin was (because some of them had been bleached by Anglo chads). If they COULD see the blueness of the veins underneath, you were considered white enough. Of they couldn't you were considered a nigger. So even niggers in America discriminate and prefer lighter skinned niggers:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

they love white rulers.
Everyone does lmao. The Mamluks of Iraq were all Georgian. They ruled prior to the ottomans ruling over Iraq.

He's invader/outsider.
Of course not, he is european by definition if he was born there.

You guys need to understand that nationality matters far more than race, nationality affects you much more than your skin colour and that you have much more in common with someone from your country of a different race than someone of your race, but from a different country

Where did I say all turks are pale? We're just not brown like indians or south Arabs. Most turks are similar in complexion to greeks and South Italians
Turkish children istanbul turkey A00YW8

White masterrace Turks bro

Of course not, he is european by definition if he was born there.

You guys need to understand that nationality matters far more than race, nationality affects you much more than your skin colour and that you have much more in common with someone from your country of a different race than someone of your race, but from a different country
None of this is true. Only mutts claim nation is more important than race

Yeah. Tbh shitskins that are partially white or look white end up becoming the biggest white supremacists for 2 reasons. 1. They have gotten a taste of whiteness and realize how great it is. 2. They want to preserve what little whiteness they have

Iirc there was once a practice among American niggers where they would look at each other hands to see how light their skin was (because some of them had been bleached by Anglo chads). If they COULD see the blueness of the veins underneath, you were considered white enough. Of they couldn't you were considered a nigger. So even niggers in America discriminate and prefer lighter skinned niggers:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It’s actually the opposite among American negroes in some ways. They love the lighter skinned black women but the lightskinned negro men are stereotyped as feminine among other negative things. It’s just their way of coping :feelshaha:
Everyone does lmao. The Mamluks of Iraq were all Georgian. They ruled prior to the ottomans ruling over Iraq.
Indian pooskins are the biggest culprits of this. They LOVE hitler and made a show called hitler didi about a foid that has his strong leader aspects :feelskek: They also make Hitler ice cream in curryland :feelshaha::feelshaha:
7et8zeybd6d11.jpg

None of this is true. Only mutts claim nation is more important than race
But it is, your economic, political, cultural, sanitary and security situation is determined much more by nationality than race.

Why you think your ancestry matters more than the place you grew up?

Both in phenotype and color these kids are white. There are plenty of swarthy British and Serbian and Spanish people with this similar skin tone

Maybe to Croatians like yourself since we were your masters for centuries:feelskek:

View attachment 614800
And then you got kicked out of almost all of Europe like the dogs you are.You will never be anything more than self hating mutts:feelsLSD:

But it is, your economic, political, cultural, sanitary and security situation is determined much more by nationality than race.

Why you think your ancestry matters more than the place you grew up?
Because look what happened for japanese in ww2. They were nationally Americans yet because they look like chinks they were thrown in camps

Same way how my white looking sister has never been called a terrorist despite her wearing a hijab, yet I know a half German half somali girl who looks like am egyptians and she was called terrorist. Looks affect the way you are treated
It’s actually the opposite among American negroes in some ways. They love the lighter skinned black women but the lightskinned negro men are stereotyped as feminine among other negative things. It’s just their way of coping :feelshaha:
Nah even light skinned black men are more desirable. Darker black men calling them feminine is just a cope on their part. Niggers will kill for caramel skin color and to have straighter hair.
Indian pooskins are the biggest culprits of this. They LOVE hitler and made a show called hitler didi about a foid that has his strong leader aspects :feelskek: They also make Hitler ice cream in curryland :feelshaha::feelshaha:
7et8zeybd6d11.jpg
Indians would be based if they weren't spreading their dysgenic genetics to other parts of the world. At least in saudi Arabia and other gulf countries they are never given citizenship despite working their for decades:feelshaha:

Also @madeinheaven you filthy turk how long will you be white for.Kurds are majorizing Turks they have 2 more children on average than a turkish woman

And then you got kicked out of almost all of Europe like the dogs you are.You will never be anything more than self hating mutts:feelsLSD:
Turkey still has massive influence over balkans. So many balkanoids watch turkish shows lmao. Turkey is strongest country in balkan area. Needless to say, it's nice to see you don't deny the fact that you were dogs to turks for 400 years:feelshehe:

Also @madeinheaven you filthy turk how long will you be white for.Kurds are majorizing Turks they have 2 more children on average than a turkish woman
Turkey still has massive influence over balkans. So many balkanoids watch turkish shows lmao. Turkey is strongest country in balkan area. Needless to say, it's nice to see you don't deny the fact that you were dogs to turks for 400 years:feelshehe:
Maybe il' visit Kurdistan bro

Because look what happened for japanese in ww2. They were nationally Americans yet because they look like chinks they were thrown in camps

Same way how my white looking sister has never been called a terrorist despite her wearing a hijab, yet I know a half German half somali girl who looks like am egyptians and she was called terrorist. Looks affect the way you are treated

Nah even light skinned black men are more desirable. Darker black men calling them feminine is just a cope on their part. Niggers will kill for caramel skin color and to have straighter hair.

Indians would be based if they weren't spreading their dysgenic genetics to other parts of the world. At least in saudi Arabia and other gulf countries they are never given citizenship despite working their for decades:feelshaha:
I mean, more than 700,000 brazilians died in the past 15 years due to homicide, simply because they were born here. So your security is still far more dependant on your nationality.

Race doesn't solely determine looks by itself, but I agree that looks matter as much as nationality

Last edited:
Buy a shotgun
:feelsrope:
What about 8 million syrians in Turkey are they white too?
Some of them might be since syrians are the whitest arabs. But overall no. Thankfully most syrians get sent to europe
I mean, more than 700,000 brazilians died in the past 15 years due to homicide, simply because they were born her. So your security is still far more dependant on your nationality.

Race doesn't solely determine looks by itself, but I agree that looks matter as much as nationality
700,000 Brazilians died in the past 15 years due to homicide because your race is a subhuman savage Aztec negro freaks. Even fucking iraq, FUCKING IRAQ, which was a literal fucking war zone, had lower rates of homicide than your latino shitholes

Some of them might be since syrians are the whitest turks. But overall no. Thankfully most syrians get sent to europe

700,000 Brazilians died in the past 15 years due to homicide because your race is a subhuman savage Aztec negro freaks. Even fucking iraq, FUCKING IRAQ, which was a literal fucking war zone, had lower rates of homicide than your latino shitholes
Yes, that's why nationality matters more than race.

Argentina and Uruguay are more white and still more violent than many asian countries, it's like white population means nothing, but nationality does!

Also, why you worship whites?

nigger on the inside

Argentina and uruguay are more white and still violent than many asian countries, it's like white population means nothing, but nationality does!
Some people do commit crimes because of genetics.Especially true for blacks.But Argentina and Uruguay are poor and poor people commit more crime.

Nah because a nation of niggers will create another Congo. A nation of whites will create another germany.
Argentina and uruguay are more white and still violent than many asian countries
because whites are more violent than asians
it's like white population means nothing, but nationality does!
Nah it's genetics. But I don't deny culture and wealth and religion also Playa role

Some people do commit crimes because of race.
They are the exception of the exception in latin america, I never heard of a racially motivated homicide here, much less a mass shooting with that intent.

But Argentina and Uruguay are poor and poor people commit more crime.
Yes, that's why I belive race means little, but nationality a lot!

They are the exception of the exception in latin america, I never heard of a racially motivated homicide here, much less a mass shooting with that intent.

Yes, that's why I belive race means little, but nationality a lot!
Blacks have different genetics are are more violent thats what i was saying.Its just facts

Nah because a nation of niggers will create another Congo. A nation of whites will create another germany.

because whites are more violent than asians

Nah it's genetics. But I don't deny culture and wealth and religion also Playa role
Yes, 50% inflation Argentina is the new germany :feelshaha:. And yes, Argentina is more white than USA, but still fucking sucks, because race means little.

It's only skin deep, there are no neurological differences between races.

Also, why do you worship whites?

I never heard of a racially motivated homicide here, much less a mass shooting with that intent.
A certain race (like niggers) that commit more crime doesn’t do it for racially motivated reasons WTF are you talking about :feelsUgh:

A certain race (like niggers) that commit more crime doesn’t do it for racially motivated reasons WTF are you talking about :feelsUgh:
Sometimes they do commit crime because they hate whitey but yea he is retarded its geneticaly but also because of wealth

Socioeconomic reasons and you know that

Both of those are factors

View attachment 613256
You mad, currycels? You wish you were Arab/Turk like me. Even my sisters are white 10/10 stacies. I will have them bleached even further by marrying them off to a white Turk, and my progeny will be the whitest in the world. If you still doubt that I'm white, here's proof:
View attachment 613257
Behold, pooskin pajeet subhumans, this is what real white skin looks like. You jelly?

View attachment 613256
Someone fucked your mother that is not turkish. Your mother is a goat and she got fucked by some:chad::chad::chad::chad:.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Some of them might be since syrians are the whitest arabs. But overall no. Thankfully most syrians get sent to europe

What genes specifically cause violence and aggression in Non-Whites

It's only skin deep, there are no neurological differences between races.
this is bullshit. Are you black?
Also, why do you worship whites?
Because being white is great.
Dark skin
I'm pretty sure melanin in fact increases aggression. Though I don't think thay sall there is. Ad dark skinned indian is usually safer to be around than a light brown negro
What genes specifically cause violence and aggression in Non-Whites
Idk. I'm not a scientist. But I do have eyes. And when you looknat history you always see niggers committing the most crimes.

this is bullshit. Are you black?

Because being white is great.

I'm pretty sure melanin in fact increases aggression. Though I don't think thay sall there is. Ad dark skinned indian is usually safer to be around than a light brown negro

Idk. I'm not a scientist. But I do have eyes. And when you looknat history you always see niggers committing the most crimes.
There is a 1:1 correlation between skin tone and intelligence and less intelligence more impulsion means more violence.

There is a 1:1 correlation between skin tone and intelligence and less intelligence more impulsion means more violence.
Idk I'm whiter than my dad and I'm a massive retard while he is a dentist.
Sure you are.
Their brains are equal to everyone else...
Yeah that's why niggers are always the poorest snd dumbest people in any natio? Even in fucking Iraq, the niggers we have there are literally thr poorest ethnic group in our country:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: